The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dungeons are so glitchy right now.

Snipress
Snipress
✭✭✭
You don't know how many times I've queued for a dungeon only to join and realize that it's, apparently, already been 'completed', so we're all just standing around like idiots, wondering what's going on. And if you leave you have to wait until you can queue again. This recently became a problem, too.

(Xbox One - NA server)
Edited by Snipress on October 17, 2018 8:18AM
Finding beauty in negative spaces.

Officer & recruiter for Lunacy on the Xbox - NA server.
  • Snipress
    Snipress
    ✭✭✭
    Like... EVERYTHING IS ALREADY DEAD, WHAT DID THIS.

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With threads like this we really need to let Zos know where this is actually happening. There are six servers across three platforms. That is extremely pertinent information.

I have had this happen once about a month ago on one of the PC servers. I tend to play both.
  • Snipress
    Snipress
    ✭✭✭
    I only play on the Xbox One - NA server, and this problem is happening frequently. Like, I run into it at least once or twice a day now.

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's possible if you queue into a dungeon you've just cleared (without leaving the dungeon) you get put into the same instance by group finder, meaning it's already cleared.

It could be that you were matched with groups which have been doing this. So they clear the dungeon, queue at the end whilst in the dungeon, they all get put into their instance again and you pulled in.

If you haven't already though make sure to put in a bug report in game or on the forums section with as much info as you can, this means it gets put on ZOS' internal bug tracking and hopefully fixed.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Snipress
    Snipress
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    It's possible if you queue into a dungeon you've just cleared (without leaving the dungeon) you get put into the same instance by group finder, meaning it's already cleared.

It could be that you were matched with groups which have been doing this. So they clear the dungeon, queue at the end whilst in the dungeon, they all get put into their instance again and you pulled in.

If you haven't already though make sure to put in a bug report in game or on the forums section with as much info as you can, this means it gets put on ZOS' internal bug tracking and hopefully fixed.

Who knows what's going on, but I'll try to remember to submit a bug report soon. Thanks for reminding me.

• Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Snipress wrote: »
    You don't know how many times I've queued for a dungeon only to join and realize that it's, apparently, already been 'completed', so we're all just standing around like idiots, wondering what's going on. And if you leave you have to wait until you can queue again. This recently became a problem, too.

(Xbox One - NA server)

Yep. I've had this happen quite often, and I'm on Xbox-NA as well. When you're trying to farm a dungeon with some friends/guildmates, everyone has to actually leave the dungeon and load up in their new area before you re-queue. I feel like it didn't used to be this way.