The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please allow players to remain in their houses when entering/leaving BG's

React
React
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Title says it all. Currently queuing into a bg removes the player from their house upon exit, placing them at whatever location they previously entered their house from. With the ridiculous que times some players are now faced with, working on our player owned houses can be an excellent way to pass the time in a productive manner. This should be a very simple fix for zenimax to add.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
Edited by React on November 27, 2018 3:38PM
@ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
Content
Twitch.tv/reactfaster
Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Ermiq
    Ermiq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The same happens with all instances: dungeons (group and public) and delves. I've made an addon to get me back home from group dungeons, but since teleporting from PvP areas is not available, it doesn't work in BGs.
    One of the two of us definitely has gone mad. It only remains to define whether this one is the whole world or just me.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
    Me is russian little bad in english :b
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Yus! This please and thank you! <3
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • xericdx
    xericdx
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely second that!
    Characters
    Primo Aldouine (MagSorc), AD
    Kro'zuc Primo (StamDK), AD
    Primo Leyla, MagDK, DC
    Primo Salazar (MagPlar), AD
    Leyla Softpawn (StamBade), AD
    Shaz Primo (MagBlade), AD
    Marcus Primo (MagDen), EP
    Elonthor Primo (StamDen), AD
    The Red, MagNecro, AD

You like housing?! We have the place for you: Tamriel Homes Guild! Contact me for info (in-game ID @xericdx) or visit our website https://tamrielhomes.com/
    PC EU
  • CyberSkooma
    CyberSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes my buddies and I will be hanging out in my home only to all be ported to different areas after running an activity. Super annoying. Definitely support this change
    Edited by CyberSkooma on October 20, 2018 9:37PM
    I play this game a little bit I guess
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes so much
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP