The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Melee mage blade

okiekix
okiekix
So turning my mage blade for destro restro to 2h restro.right now gold vd cause that's what I had lol but thinking spinners an shackle what does every1 think aNY help greatly appreciated
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need calurion legacy and shacklebreaker. good luck farming and it will be very succesfull. Look builds with this gear for more info, really it is very strong.
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • okiekix
    okiekix
    Yea I use war maiden an shackle right now need to infuse the rings an recovery the neck but it so much fun lol
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used war maiden and shackle also great success. I did decide to change War maiden for Julianos to get better spell damage for all skills. I advice to get recovery from mundus and food. That is enough for me together with siphoning attacks. This keeps all jewerly with spell damage enchant.
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • okiekix
    okiekix
    Awesome what do you think about bloodthorn jus curious cause I'm pretty sure I have some sitting in my bank lol I'm trying to be as cheap as possible lol
  • Gorilla
    Gorilla
    ✭✭✭
    WoppaBoem wrote: »
    You need calurion legacy and shacklebreaker. good luck farming and it will be very succesfull. Look builds with this gear for more info, really it is very strong.

Is there anything new about Calurions or does it still have the same proc mgmt./timing issues? I have only been hit by a Calurions proc 3 times in 2 months curious as to the efficacy given the hits were only 6-8k.

2h magblade however can be fun. Not my style but its single target effective for sure.