The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Campaign Scoring

ShenaniganSquad
ShenaniganSquad
✭✭✭
I have searched unsuccessfully to find the actual current point values of keeps, outposts, towns, resources and scrolls for cyrodiil.. There are alot of old posts, old pages etc but nothing current.. @ZOS_JesC could you possible post a current scoring list please
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    I also thought to mention that end of campaign rewards to do not create a sufficient incentive for players to actually win the campaign for their faction. Maybe zos could reconsider the end of campaign rewards and add something of actual value, like motifs or the gladiator runeboxes .. something so that the actual campaign win becomes important
    Edited by ShenaniganSquad on October 16, 2018 5:19AM
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AFAIK, the current values are: keeps and resources are worth 1 point each, scrolls are worth 10 points each, and your "home" assets count for double.
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    thanks sharee appreciate it
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    Oh question, the home assests... do they include resources?

And how does the 8%work, only on the take or does it give extra points per hour too?
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh question, the home assests... do they include resources?

And how does the 8%work, only on the take or does it give extra points per hour too?

I believe home assets include resources. As for the 8%, that is to AP earned, no? Not scoring.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair the scoring should be explained better in game. Along with resource levels, AP gain, populations bonus etc
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    Ok so is this right:

Enemy keeps = 1 point per hour
    Home Keeps = 2 points per hour

Enemy RSS = 1 point per hour
    Home RSS = 2 points per hour

Enemy Outpost = 1 point per hour
    Home Outpost = 2 point per hour

Enemy Scrolls = 10 points per hour
    Home Scrolls = 20 points per hour
    Edited by ShenaniganSquad on October 16, 2018 8:04AM
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outposts don't belong to any faction, so all Outposts would offer just a standard score of 1 Point, afaik.

The rest of your scoring looks correct.
    It's how AD Vivec get such a lead, 80 points purely from all the scrolls, then whatever else they own between 5am and the time most people log in.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    dtsharples wrote: »
    Outposts don't belong to any faction, so all Outposts would offer just a standard score of 1 Point, afaik.

It's how AD Vivec get such a lead, 80 points purely from all the scrolls, then whatever else they own between 5am and the time most people log in.

Outposts do belong to factions.
    Sej = EP
    Bleakers = DC
    Nikel = AD

Plus the new outposts in the next patch.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »

Sej = EP
    Bleakers = DC
    Nikel = AD

I thought Bleakers belongs to anyone farming AP? ;)

Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • DCanadianBacon
    DCanadianBacon
    ✭✭✭

Wait, AD night caps on Vivec too? I thought that was a Shor only thing lol. XD
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait, AD night caps on Vivec too? I thought that was a Shor only thing lol. XD

Day after day, for two years straight, and counting.
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sej = EP
    Bleakers = DC
    Nikel = AD

That is interesting.
    It's easy enough to distinguish who a Fort / Keep / Castle belongs to, but I was under the impression that Outposts were not assigned, (at present) as they are each equidistant from 2 factions bases.
    I guess its easy enough to see though, by checking if potential score drops upon losing an outpost :) Thanks.
    Edited by dtsharples on October 17, 2018 11:22AM
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sej = EP
    Bleakers = DC
    Nikel = AD

That is interesting.
    It's easy enough to distinguish who a Fort / Keep / Castle belongs to, but I was under the impression that Outposts were not assigned, (at present) as they are each equidistant from 2 factions bases.
    I guess its easy enough to see though, by checking if potential score drops upon losing an outpost :) Thanks.

AD and EP territory are separated by the Niben River. DC/AD and EP/DC are separated by impassable mountains with milegates, and soon to be long "goat path" tunnels. The home territories aren't the same distance in every direction from the gates, which is why EP seems to think Bleakers belongs to the Pact and AD thinks Cropsford is theirs, but neither are true.