Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[End Game PvE] Hellfire Dominion is looking for DPS for progression team

T3hasiangod
T3hasiangod
✭✭✭✭✭
Hellfire Dominion is looking for DPS for our progression team! This team is a group of experienced individuals, with members who have cleared the hardest content in the game, including vHOF HM, vMaw HM, and vAS HM. The team is currently working on vAS HM, and we're in need of 1 or 2 DPS to fill out our ranks.

We raid on Wednesday nights from 9pm to 11pm EDT and Sunday nights from 7pm to 9pm EDT.

Our current DPS requirements are below. Because we are anticipating being in vAS HM for the next few weeks, we are primarily looking for ranged DPS. However, once we move to non-mini-trials, you may be able to play a melee DPS, provided they meet the requirements below.
  • 44k for magNB, 39k for all other magicka/ranged DPS (sorcs and wardens need to meet the check with a non-pet build)
  • 47k for stamNB, 42k for all other stamina/melee DPS (wardens need to meet the check with a non-pet build)
  • Parses must be performed in front of an officer
  • You must use CP and gear you would be using in a raid. This means no dumping points into Spell Erosion or Piercing.
  • You will be provided with Ele Drain or Major Fracture.

Please reach out to me in-game @T3hasiangod or respond to this thread if you are interested.
PC/NA - Mayflower, Hellfire Dominion

Dro-m'Athra Destroyer - Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor - Voice of Reason - Gryphon Heart - The Unchained - Extinguisher of Flames

Tank - Healer - DPS (all classes, all specs)

Youtube - Twitch
  • Nautica
    Nautica
    I'm interested my @name is @Nautica. I main a stamblade but will be moving to a stamwarden come murkmire.
    Edited by Nautica on October 19, 2018 4:51PM