The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shadowghost Horse

ZorroDeMar
ZorroDeMar
✭✭
Is there something especial in the Shadowghost Horse?

I have it but for me is the same as any other horse.
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a Piebald Destrier with white mane, tail and unique pattern of spots (honestly I though for a long time that those piebalds are shadowghosts..). Therefore in order to have unique pattern of dots and blue eyes you absolutely must pay 2000 crowns instead of pathetic peasant 900 crown version... ;)

P.S. *sarcasm*
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you mean does it have any special effects like the crown crate mounts then the answer is no. Same for the other shadowghost mounts (the wolf has red eyes, but they don't glow like the doom wolf). The horse does have a unique pattern which no other horse has, but that's all.

It's actually one of the things I like about them - they're not obviously Halloween themed or spooky so they don't look out of place if I use them all year round on any character.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    It's actually one of the things I like about them - they're not obviously Halloween themed or spooky so they don't look out of place if I use them all year round on any character.

Second this. My DK dropped the obnoxious-summon-animation flaming Kagouti for the nice unobtrusive Shadowghost Guar, and my only regret is spending money on the Kagouti in the first place. :)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • ZorroDeMar
    ZorroDeMar
    ✭✭
    I deal the same way, nothing special on it, just that fabulous story on how they were trap