Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Need a friend on XBOX NA (coming from EU server)

shack80
shack80
✭✭✭
I have 12 toons on EU server and are on 1020+ cp's. I have made a character for NA and I am at the lvl 27 atm.
I already have 4 guilds but I would need a friend who would make me training gears, dubious drinks etc. I can pay back with perfect roe and other mats. I dont have that much money yet only 5k so I think mats are better for the help. Gt is shack80 so if there is a willing person pls add me as a friend.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi mate, ive been through similar transition myself. It's kinda cool seeing the game from the start with nothing etc but does then get frustrating when you are used to income / crafting!

EU on Tour is a very helpful guild. Also some members have spun off Traders NA a trader version I can ask the guys to shoot you an invite.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • shack80
    shack80
    ✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Hi mate, ive been through similar transition myself. It's kinda cool seeing the game from the start with nothing etc but does then get frustrating when you are used to income / crafting!

EU on Tour is a very helpful guild. Also some members have spun off Traders NA a trader version I can ask the guys to shoot you an invite.

Thank you that would be perfect.

I really like this feeling when everything is "new". Like for example when i get a recipe i am really excited because i know that i dont have it yet :) I really havent had the frustrating moments yet. Just questing, collecting stuff and enjoying :)