The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No Cloudrest for the Weekly Trial on Xbox NA??

Kinnahz
Kinnahz
✭✭✭
Seriously?

the last few weeks have been something like
vAA twice
vDSA
vMoL

C'mon ZoS, Xbox hasn't seen it as a weekly since the trial has come out!

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom - can you guys confirm if this is intentional or pass over to the appropriate team?
Xbox Gamertag: KINNAHZ
vHRC HM, vAA HM, vSO HM, vMoL HM, vHoF HM, vAS+2, vCR+3, EoF, SoTN, Oax HM, Lyl & Tur HM vDSA, Unchained, Flawless, Spirit Slayer
  • Kinnahz
    Kinnahz
    ✭✭✭
    We got vDSA again this week.... Thanks ZoS
    vHRC HM, vAA HM, vSO HM, vMoL HM, vHoF HM, vAS+2, vCR+3, EoF, SoTN, Oax HM, Lyl & Tur HM vDSA, Unchained, Flawless, Spirit Slayer
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is totally random so CR can go a number of weeks without coming up and duplicates can occur. It is not a fixed rotation.
  • Kinnahz
    Kinnahz
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    It is totally random so CR can go a number of weeks without coming up and duplicates can occur. It is not a fixed rotation.

Whilst i understand that, I just think its crazy that since its release it hasn't been included. And i do understand it wasn't in the rotation until Wolfhunter dropped leaving me and others to believe there may be something up
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also still no vCR on PC EU :(