The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Improving Performance in ESO

• Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First, thank you for your time.

Second, I tried out the TCP edit. My ping seems indeed a bit lower, but the server lag (in PvP prime time) is as cripling as before. That was to be expected.

Btw, I had anti-aliasing enabled and never noticed a memory leak or the fps drop bug.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
    Options
  • joaoppecurto
    joaoppecurto
    ✭✭
    Yup, much better experience for me.
    In shadowfen, near the event questgiver 300ms, right after character loading and then 83-100ms just exploring.

Even in alikr's dolmens with 2-3 groups I get 117ms max and 26fps minimum. Used to get a minimum of 7fps here (for few seconds).
    Even notice slight better loading times.

Thanks @RinaldoGandolphi
    PC EU: 900+ CP
    9 chars:
    Indrik Lady, Breton Magden - lvl 50 - Main and Grand Master Crafter
    + 4 chars - lvl 50 - daily writ crafters
    + 4 chars - lvl 50 - stamblade pvp, stamblade solo ww, dk tank, necro healer

On PC Since: 05/28/2018; RIP PS4 account
    Options
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So, I specifically did the TCP portion of this to see what kind of results it would give last night in Vivec, PC/NA. I was expecting a subtle or placebo-level change, but what really happened was, my latency didn't go down. I still hit lag spikes.

BUT.

When these lag spikes did inevitably hit, they weren't crippling like they were before. I had less ingame stutters, less freezes, more instances of invisible zergs loading halfway through whalloping my ass, but it was -smooth-. It was a marked improvement, and a genuine surprise.

I see what you mean when you said it feels like it's before the lighting patch. I could still maneuver and somewhat react while under these zergs, and in the middle of the normally crippling lag spikes. Went from being unplayable last night, to laughing it off and going nuts on the other players.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
    Options
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So glad to hear some folks are seeing a marked improvement. I can actually play at prime time now, cyrodiil is actually fun again !

If I figure out anything else that improves things more I’ll be sure to post it
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

Options
  • Itzmichi
    Itzmichi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RouDeR wrote: »
    This video is jiberish, nothing new and a LoT of wrong things like saying Sun Rays are CPU demanding - they are ONLY GPU related. And dumb things like set your draw distance to 0 ( and make your game 1999 patato) is just laughable.
    The second tweak with the regedit will have 0 impact on your lag in Cyro because it is not on your side.I play with around 120-150 ping in Cyro and it has nothing to do with the unresponsivness of the skills when 10+ pple are beating on you.
    So basically you will get some more fps in exchange of garabage looking game. Isnt that the dream of eveey MMO player ???? xD

Apart from the fact that the 90s offered probably the best games ever..

I Guess you're pretty fun at partys. Downvote.

Good Job on the video, I'm trying to play competitive so every fps is worth a fortune different is not as big as Mr. Beautiful above mentioned. I agree tho you should make another short video, will help a lot of people probably who don't even know the impact of certain video settings.

Kudos
    Edited by Itzmichi on October 13, 2018 11:52PM
    Here, have a chill pill 💊!
    Options
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Itsmichi wrote: »
    This video is jiberish, nothing new and a LoT of wrong things like saying Sun Rays are CPU demanding - they are ONLY GPU related. And dumb things like set your draw distance to 0 ( and make your game 1999 patato) is just laughable.
    The second tweak with the regedit will have 0 impact on your lag in Cyro because it is not on your side.I play with around 120-150 ping in Cyro and it has nothing to do with the unresponsivness of the skills when 10+ pple are beating on you.
    So basically you will get some more fps in exchange of garabage looking game. Isnt that the dream of eveey MMO player ???? xD

Good Job on the video, I'm trying to play competitive so every fps is worth a fortune different is not as big as Mr. Beautiful above mentioned. I agree tho you should make another short video, will help a lot of people probably who don't even know the impact of certain video settings.

Kudos

1. Stick playing Mario than.
    2. Parties are for kiddos.
    3. The Video is literally 30 mins of useless "tips" that any half decent MMO player who has problem with performance will adjust in his first few Hours of playing the game.
    Options
  • Skraticus
    Skraticus
    ✭✭✭

Careful with all that edge @RouDeR , I almost cut myself.
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Itsmichi wrote: »

Kudos

1. Stick playing Mario than.
    3. The Video is literally 30 mins of useless "tips" that any half decent MMO player who has problem with performance will adjust in his first few Hours of playing the game.

1. Mario had a better game experience than most of the high quality graphics games you love. Have you ever played a really terrible and buggy Mario game? I haven't, but every Bethesda game I've played was buggy and unresponsive at times with more casual mechanics than Mario
    2. Enjoying your prune juice? Drink that fiber least you want hemerroids.
    4. So you have to be great at grindy MMOs to receive secret graphics knowledge downloaded directly to your brain?

I get that you feel this video didn't help you, but you don't have to be salty about it like somehow the video insults you lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disabling nagle’s algorithm does lead to significantly more frequent occurrences of sprint bug, just FYI

I used to have it off. Now I have it on but have modified a few other settings in netsh tcp to have a similar feel.

ESO packets are so small anyway that it’s kind of a moot point.

Having an elastic receiver window is very important for when you hit a big group so that you don’t get dropped.

There are quite a few things with the configuration settings of the NIC that can help with eso. Might be worth your time to go over those as well. Many of the settings are the same for most NICs (EEE, jumbo frame, interupt moderation, flow control, ARP offline, RSS queues, and most importantly the transmit/receive buffers, etc)

There's also a registry tweak to turn off that 20% (or so, can't remember) of CPU that's held in reserve for god knows what reason.

@RinaldoGandolphi you didn’t go into the user settings at all.

There’s a variable called MaxPlayerStandins or something like that. I think it defaults at 8 or 16. I’ve got mine at 32 now and I think it’s helping - I think it’s a variable that determines how many unrendered characters there can be on a screen at any given time, but I haven’t had chance to test it fully to see if that’s true. Can you check it out?

Edited by Thogard on October 14, 2018 10:11PM
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

Options
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Folks!

I spent a few weeks doing some testing with ESO and various tests on how Windows 10 handles TCP connections in an attempt to help improve performance in ESO. This is specifically concering PVP and trials. Through some Trial and Error, and Registry Edits I have ESO performance levels on my machine back to pre-lighting patch levels (100 FPS in Stormhaven at prime time around way shrine with 70+ people around.)

Large keeps fights on PC-NA even with organized guilds around my ping never goes over 190 (never turns red anymore), and i never drop below 35-40 FPS.

Saturday Night was the 1st time since 2014 I was able to play in Cyrodiil for 6 hours straight with no disconnects, no more unbearable lag, and abilities actually working. I could actually bar swap weapons while 4-5 people were beating on me and actually be able to defend myself! it was a wonderful feeling. It brought back to me the fun i used to remember!

Now keep in mind, everyone's internet connection and computer is different. You may not get the same level of results from this video as I did, but my friend @Minno saw SIGNIFICANT and DRASTIC changes to his performance after making these changes...he could actually fight at the mile gates with large amounts of players and not lag out and be unable to swap weapons and stuff. None of the changes here will hurt you, they can only help you. How much of an improvement you will get will vary, but I will be shocked if you get no improvement at all.

I hope this helps some players out there get a better game experience. I am doing this, because at the end of the day, I believe we should try and help one another as much as we can. A way to continue paying forward. I hope this is of some use to folks out there. Take it easyand have fun! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pYJeanHHQ4&feature=youtu.be

Zenimax give this damn man a job. Seriously.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

Options
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Trying a mix of @Coatmagic 's link as well as the registry changes. I'll see how it goes after a few trials, but taking a walk through Mournhold / Stormhaven does make those promising I must say.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
    Options
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just because it’s not advanced doesn’t mean it’s not still useful.

He didn’t go into dos and he didn’t go into UserSettings file.

This is a good start :)

For people with FPS issues, the single two greatest things you can do are to turn off VSYNC and to turn off water reflection.

PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

Options
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll try and re-record a much shorter version tommorow if I don’t get called out on anything after my normal working shift.

No there is no need for a shorter version. I say that because for people like me who are computer unsavy, your step by steps was perfect. I don't think I could have done it with a shorter version.

AWESOME job and THANK YOU SO MUCH.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
    Options
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi Folks!

I spent a few weeks doing some testing with ESO and various tests on how Windows 10 handles TCP connections in an attempt to help improve performance in ESO. This is specifically concering PVP and trials. Through some Trial and Error, and Registry Edits I have ESO performance levels on my machine back to pre-lighting patch levels (100 FPS in Stormhaven at prime time around way shrine with 70+ people around.)

Take a look at "leatrix latency fix" which has been around a long time. It's basically the same thing you did with TCP.

The only problem with many of the fixes you propose is they sometimes can do more harm than good.

I know that's the common place critique, but with a lot of settings that can be tweaked.. sometimes they are situational in usage. I've had much more success with letting ESO do things with default settings (in the user.ini changes vein) than with the changes people have proposed.

The other point is I would think that eso would operate with TCP-Nodelay in the first place... But, really the time investment to actually look into it isn't worthwhile to me.

The biggest game improvement I ever made was deleting my user.ini and letting the game rebuild it with defaults at summerset (that was after playing with stuff for a while that I thought would help).

Options
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for your help. I find the video quite good and clear for people like me who used to understand tech but have not been involved for a while.

Would you advise to use your regedit change or go for leatrix latency fix instead ?
    Edited by Morgul667 on October 16, 2018 12:38AM
    Options
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    Thanks for your help. I find the video quite good and clear for people like me who used to understand tech but have not been involved for a while.

Would you advise to use your regedit change or go for leatrix latency fix instead ?

I personally do not trust leatrix latency fix

As you can see from Virus Total

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/eab98650ca9f4f7450e4b20c18392ac8c8d4ef9d938f4130ed1acc97d110afe0/relations

leatrix latency fix has been bundled with files and other cracks that are associated with malware in the past, and I can't see how an executable that only changes a few registry entries needs to be over 5MB in size. It doesn't make sense to me, and there is no way I would trust that file.

Just looking here

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/eab98650ca9f4f7450e4b20c18392ac8c8d4ef9d938f4130ed1acc97d110afe0/relations
    https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/fcb1b1190882f1461b5db76eb449b981ff16963fc916e189a14329d826e28e76/detection
    https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/9d0adf9f6b756ea3d5d4c8b26438c00d2423859198673570ed6569dd6d042cad/detectionhttps://www.virustotal.com/#/file/6b3a65c30b611f95f2f63d4d2d354105ac263259b92b43daf78272e7fa2e2a9b/detection

thats enough for me, I wouldn't trust it considering what it has been bundled with in the past. If you decide to use that file you do so at your own risk and I do not endorse it.

The file has no publicly available hash (SHA256) that you can check your file against to ensure it has not been tampered with.

The file also has no Code Signing Certificate ensuring the files have not been tampered with and are authentic.

As i was taught very early on in my IT career:

"Once you execute code on your computer, your computer may no longer be "your" computer. If your even the tiniest bit unsure or your gut tells you not to do it, don't do it. Even there is even a 0.5% risk of being bad code, don't do it"

changing the registry entries yourself ensures thats the only thing being done to your computer and nothing more and your 100% in control of that. That just my take, but I wouldn't use that program to do what I could do myself in a few minutes that I know is safe.
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

Options
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It was a staple in World of Warcraft for a long time, I can see why it would be spoofed or used in nefarious ways.

You're right that it's much safer doing it via your method, you have been posting on these forums and are a trusted source of information vs Leatrix that was created for (or popularized) in the heyday of wow.
    Options
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

As you can see from Virus Total

leatrix latency fix has been bundled with files and other cracks that are associated with malware in the past, and I can't see how an executable that only changes a few registry entries needs to be over 5MB in size. It doesn't make sense to me, and there is no way I would trust that file.

Just looking here

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/fcb1b1190882f1461b5db76eb449b981ff16963fc916e189a14329d826e28e76/detection
    https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/9d0adf9f6b756ea3d5d4c8b26438c00d2423859198673570ed6569dd6d042cad/detectionhttps://www.virustotal.com/#/file/6b3a65c30b611f95f2f63d4d2d354105ac263259b92b43daf78272e7fa2e2a9b/detection

thats enough for me, I wouldn't trust it considering what it has been bundled with in the past. If you decide to use that file you do so at your own risk and I do not endorse it.

The file has no publicly available hash (SHA256) that you can check your file against to ensure it has not been tampered with.

The file also has no Code Signing Certificate ensuring the files have not been tampered with and are authentic.

As i was taught very early on in my IT career:

"Once you execute code on your computer, your computer may no longer be "your" computer. If your even the tiniest bit unsure or your gut tells you not to do it, don't do it. Even there is even a 0.5% risk of being bad code, don't do it"

changing the registry entries yourself ensures thats the only thing being done to your computer and nothing more and your 100% in control of that. That just my take, but I wouldn't use that program to do what I could do myself in a few minutes that I know is safe.

Thanks !
    Options
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK I tried the tricks in here.

First impression :

- seems much better overall fps and lag
    - some skills seem a little clunky (they go off but don't actually go off?), could be my connection as I live in Asia. Seemed more fluid, like much more fluid but still clunky

I have a question for regedit change ....I need to find the key that contains my IP adress to add the NoDelay and Ack words:

1 . The key name is different from your , it is Dhcpipadress and not ipadress. I guess it is ok ?
    2. I have 2 ethernet cards with IP adress ? Maybe it is due to the fact that I have a VPN (I live in asia, so no choice if you want to play). I did modify the main connection parameters but should I do it on the second one as well ? Is there any risk to do so ?

I'll keep monitoring it for a few days as my connection quality is irregular, but overall it seems like a nice and promising improvement !

Thanks very much !
    Options
  • Smasherx74
    Smasherx74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valrien wrote: »
    Does anyone have a TL;DW for me in text form?

Put all your settings on the lowest and call it a day.
    Master Debater
    Options
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK I tried the tricks in here.

First impression :

- seems much better overall fps and lag
    - some skills seem a little clunky (they go off but don't actually go off?), could be my connection as I live in Asia. Seemed more fluid, like much more fluid but still clunky

I have a question for regedit change ....I need to find the key that contains my IP adress to add the NoDelay and Ack words:

1 . The key name is different from your , it is Dhcpipadress and not ipadress. I guess it is ok ?
    2. I have 2 ethernet cards with IP adress ? Maybe it is due to the fact that I have a VPN (I live in asia, so no choice if you want to play). I did modify the main connection parameters but should I do it on the second one as well ? Is there any risk to do so ?

I'll keep monitoring it for a few days as my connection quality is irregular, but overall it seems like a nice and promising improvement !

Thanks very much !

Any advice? @RinaldoGandolphi
    Options
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Morgul667

The keyname(Left pane) will be different being its a generated GUID(Globally Unique Identifier) In the right hand pane you are looking for the registry value that says IP Address that matches the IPV4 address of your network adapter which you cna find under the Control Panel, Network and Sharing Center or by typing ipconfig into a command prompt.

Once you have identified whihc GUID your IPv4 address is under, then you can add the registry keys in.

I hope this helps?
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Options
  • Hixtory
    Hixtory
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey I tried the connection fix for the game and it worked the first day, but after that I have had issues these days. NO idea why, I deleted the registry entrys in hope to get back the connectivity again but the problem persist.

Any ideas?
    Options
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hixtory wrote: »
    Hey I tried the connection fix for the game and it worked the first day, but after that I have had issues these days. NO idea why, I deleted the registry entrys in hope to get back the connectivity again but the problem persist.

Any ideas?

If worse comes to worse and you want to reset your network settings but didn't back anything up, then you can uninstall and reinstall your driver. It should clear the network settings in the registry in Windows to default. It should work for other drivers as well...
    Options
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Deleting the registry entries and rebooting the system sets it back to defaults which is nagles on and tcp delayed Acks to on

Msmq can be left alone as it won’t effect anything without those reg keys.
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Options
  • darvaria
    darvaria
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for sharing this.

Deleting the shader cache cooked file has REALLY helped some players I know. I didn't have much problem with lag before but saw a consistent jump in FPS after deleting it. Someone said this may be "old" information but seems it might have been forgotten.

I know this has been posted on several guild discords.

Thanks again!

Options
  • ynimma
    ynimma
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is marvellous, I've done only the settings tweaks and already the game is smooth as butter!
    I usually test these in Shornhelm and along the Eastern town wall outside where I got 17-20 fps most of the time. Now it's 45-50 and can be 70+ outside the walls!
    I found it was the shadow setting which caused most of the performance drain and however it looks a bit more 'plasticky' wit shadows completely off, after 3 minutes I got so much used to it that I'll leave it off now. ESO is a beautiful game anyway.
    I also deleted the COOKER cash file, it was 38 MBytes in size, may just do that every once in a while now as a bit of housekeeping. I've 8GB RAM and I literally can see the memory leak kicking in sometimes with no actual reason, will see how turning AA off as well improves that.

Still have to do the registry tweaks once I finish work today, if it only works half as much as the settings above, Cyro will be a blast to play!

Thank you again for putting all this together, it's very educative on how rendering works and also very effective!
    Options
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ynimma wrote: »
    This is marvellous, I've done only the settings tweaks and already the game is smooth as butter!
    I usually test these in Shornhelm and along the Eastern town wall outside where I got 17-20 fps most of the time. Now it's 45-50 and can be 70+ outside the walls!
    I found it was the shadow setting which caused most of the performance drain and however it looks a bit more 'plasticky' wit shadows completely off, after 3 minutes I got so much used to it that I'll leave it off now. ESO is a beautiful game anyway.
    I also deleted the COOKER cash file, it was 38 MBytes in size, may just do that every once in a while now as a bit of housekeeping. I've 8GB RAM and I literally can see the memory leak kicking in sometimes with no actual reason, will see how turning AA off as well improves that.

Still have to do the registry tweaks once I finish work today, if it only works half as much as the settings above, Cyro will be a blast to play!

Thank you again for putting all this together, it's very educative on how rendering works and also very effective!

In regards to the memory leak, I've been using this little program - "Intelligent standby list cleaner"- for a while now and with excellent results (8GB michine).

Google it and give it a shot.

Also mentioned here.
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
    Options
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahaha, view distance 0 is like i'm back in Might&Magic days, nice!
    Options
  • Keewo
    Keewo
    ✭✭✭
    Idinuse wrote: »
    In regards to the memory leak, I've been using this little program - "Intelligent standby list cleaner"- for a while now and with excellent results (8GB michine).

Google it and give it a shot.

Also mentioned here.

This is NOT working.

Stam Dk aus Leidenschaft
    Options
This discussion has been closed.