Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 NA: SERIOUSLY? The game is almost unplayable right now!

• kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah. It’s pretty jacked up. Maybe they’ll fix it in November sometime.
  • Kalante
    Kalante
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    last sunday my team could not load into vmol, wasting time for the one who had to go in an hour. Getting a good vmol group is hard as it is...
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven’t been getting long load screens (yet?) but I have been having trouble queuing into specific BGs that get stuck on “forming group.” In at work ATM, so I haven’t been able to play yet today, but it was happening pretty consistently yesterday.
  • EVELYN_WAUGH
    EVELYN_WAUGH
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly at this point I'm not even asking for a fix.... any type of acknowledgment from zos would be helpful!
    PSN ID: EVELYN_WAUGH
    GM of Iron Bank of Tamriel
  • therift
    therift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The issue seems centered around adding a character to an instance, whatever that could possibly mean.

Five disconnects in a row trying to fast travel to Stormhold before giving up and travelling to Bogmother instead and riding up. The Stormhold instance became progressively worse as more players joined the Murkmire Prequel

Unusual new loadscreens when approaching an area with a large number of players or a sudden and dramatic drop in frame rate

Nearly impossible to form groups for dungeons. Seems like long loadscreen leads to time-out server disconnect. Became progressively worse starting with East Coast prime time.

Serious lag issues near keeps and large battles in Cyrodiil on par with the Great Clockwork Catastrophe.

Character loads and fast travel loadscreen times are universally longer than normal, perhaps three times as long.

• EVELYN_WAUGH
    EVELYN_WAUGH
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_MichaelServotte @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_GaryA

Any help at all would be appreciated. Or even an acknowledgement. Thank you
  • EVELYN_WAUGH
    EVELYN_WAUGH
    ✭✭✭
    I've been on about 15 minutes. Guild banks already won't load :(
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ya ps4 is pretty bad rn
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this discussion as it is currently in the wrong support forum. There is also an ongoing thread already regarding these issues. Please use this thread for any updates and to continue further discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.