The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Murkmire Intro quest available and bugged

• Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: Looks like we're able to hotfix this issue. We'll be starting the process to fix in about an hour, and expect to have it finished later this afternoon. Good news is no downtime is required. We'll let you all know as soon as it's finished. Thanks!

Do hotfixes fix hot messes? Sorry had to say that :smiley:
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My buddy and I went to do the quest together. We went to Stonefalls to get the quest, me with an EP character, him with an AD. He had no markers on the (EP) map. (It showed in AD for him.)
    (Also, the quest shows up under Shadowfen..)
    We're on PC.
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• SakuraRush
    SakuraRush
    ✭✭✭
    kadochka wrote: »
    My buddy and I went to do the quest together. We went to Stonefalls to get the quest, me with an EP character, him with an AD. He had no markers on the (EP) map. (It showed in AD for him.)
    We're on PC.

On an EP I had no markers until I zoned out and back in multiple times. The game as a whole has always had quest marker issues on Xbox but it continues to get worse and worse.
  • theyancey
    theyancey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/NA/Daggerfall. Quest complete with no issues.
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It appears as though this is only affecting console megaservers. We're in the process of getting this fixed, and will let you know when we have an ETA.

She said ETA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOCD_Jzre3c
    PC EU AD
    Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
    High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
    Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SakuraRush wrote: »
    kadochka wrote: »
    We're on PC.

On an EP I had no markers until I zoned out and back in multiple times. The game as a whole has always had quest marker issues on Xbox but it continues to get worse and worse.

I'm on PC, sorry. :smile: Hope it gets better for you!
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• AgaTheGreat
    AgaTheGreat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: The fix has been applied to all console megaservers. Thanks for your patience, everyone.

What about the jacket or assistant?
    Edited by AgaTheGreat on October 9, 2018 7:37AM
    PS4 EU Aga_The_Grey - retired | PC EU AgaTheGreat