The Scribes of Fate DLC and Update 37 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of February 6:
· [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers for maintenance – February 7, 9:00 UTC (4:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)
· NA megaservers for patch maintenance – February 8, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
· EU megaservers for patch maintenance – February 8, 9:00 UTC (4:00AM EST) - 15:00 UTC (10:00AM EST)

Looking For A Mature Guild

Wizhunter
Wizhunter
✭✭
Hi Guys
I am looking for a guild that isn't full of young kids (No Offence To Young Kids), but would prefer a older element being old and ancient myself. I have done one or 2 dungeons but not that many in all honesty. My toons are CP700 or just over and I have 2 of each class, stam and magic. My main NB is my crafter and max level on most crafting except Enchanting and Alchemy (45 ish) and levelling cooking when I remember to do it. I am on the EU server if you want to give me a shout, @Wizhunter.
Thanks For Reading

Wiz
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hello there.
    On which platform do you you play?
    If you're on PS4, Sons of the Night Mother are currently recruiting.
    For further details please take a look at the link below:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/427588/sons-of-the-nightmother-recruiting-from-all-alliances-pve-pvp-18#latest

If you are interested in joining us, please leave me a message or join us thru our facebook group.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"

Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2000 CP
    Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1650 CP
    SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1715 CP
    Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1535 CP
  • Wizhunter
    Wizhunter
    ✭✭
    Sorry Redlink I am on PC.

Wiz
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh. Good luck, mate.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"

Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2000 CP
    Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1650 CP
    SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1715 CP
    Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1535 CP