Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking For A Mature Guild

Wizhunter
Wizhunter
✭✭
Hi Guys
I am looking for a guild that isn't full of young kids (No Offence To Young Kids), but would prefer a older element being old and ancient myself. I have done one or 2 dungeons but not that many in all honesty. My toons are CP700 or just over and I have 2 of each class, stam and magic. My main NB is my crafter and max level on most crafting except Enchanting and Alchemy (45 ish) and levelling cooking when I remember to do it. I am on the EU server if you want to give me a shout, @Wizhunter.
Thanks For Reading

Wiz
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hello there.
    On which platform do you you play?
    If you're on PS4, Sons of the Night Mother are currently recruiting.
    For further details please take a look at the link below:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/427588/sons-of-the-nightmother-recruiting-from-all-alliances-pve-pvp-18#latest

If you are interested in joining us, please leave me a message or join us thru our facebook group.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Wizhunter
    Wizhunter
    ✭✭
    Sorry Redlink I am on PC.

Wiz
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh. Good luck, mate.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP