Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Video] Leif Magplar Outnumbered PvP feat. Speed Kills

LeifErickson
LeifErickson
✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFVpKWXwVg0&

Speed is running a light armor wardless mag sorc in this video. He has been playing different iterations of it for probably over a year now. His only tankiness from armor is transmutation and sometimes Blood Spawn when he runs it. No protective, no pariah, no impreg etc. He has beaten some of the best players in the game on this build. I'm not too sure on all the details so I would check out his stream or ask him if you are interested.

For those wondering what I'm running, it's just a simple heavy Skoria, Julianos, Shackle build. For specifics check this out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynhVfg04HwU
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noice gameplay and editing.
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2/10 using far too much terrain XD
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Nice Job fellas
  • fullheartcontainer
    fullheartcontainer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice Leif - I'll have you try your build out. Come Mirkmire you're definitely going to be able to swap off that soul assault for the crescent sweep if you want the cheap burst damage ult, because they are swapping crescent sweep to scale off magicka and still do the extra damage.
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    nvm I'm dumb
    Edited by Asmael on October 8, 2018 6:24AM
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice Leif - I'll have you try your build out. Come Mirkmire you're definitely going to be able to swap off that soul assault for the crescent sweep if you want the cheap burst damage ult, because they are swapping crescent sweep to scale off magicka and still do the extra damage.

Yeah and I'll probably switch to lightning staff as well. I already have been using lightning with Nova a lot lately when I'm running with another person because it's the best aoe burst I have right now lol.
    Nice Job fellas

Thanks! :)
    Elong wrote: »

A cool thing about magplar and really any hold your ground playstyle like mdk is that sometimes you don't really have to los and you can just straight open field. I like to get everyone in an enclosed space so my bats and jabs hits everyone which is why I was using the rocks but I tend to not need los as much like I do when I play stam.
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yeah and I'll probably switch to lightning staff as well. I already have been using lightning with Nova a lot lately when I'm running with another person because it's the best aoe burst I have right now lol.
    Nice Job fellas

Thanks! :)
    Elong wrote: »

A cool thing about magplar and really any hold your ground playstyle like mdk is that sometimes you don't really have to los and you can just straight open field. I like to get everyone in an enclosed space so my bats and jabs hits everyone which is why I was using the rocks but I tend to not need los as much like I do when I play stam.

Same here, tuck them into a corner and AOE like crazy. But if not, you can stand in a doorway or in a keep and keep a really good frontal pressure up.