Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Insane loading times on PS4 this week.

• vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. Still awful.
  • CynicalCow900
    CynicalCow900
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone try since the 4am maintenance? I haven't had a chance yet.

It seems fine so far, I haven't had any major issue's since maintenance, a few slightly long load screens but they're short compared to the last few days.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get a status update on this? @ZOS_BillE? Thanks!
  • Rumancek
    Rumancek
    ✭✭✭
    Since 2am today (EST), my friend and I were both stuck in infinite loading screens with massive lag. It got to the point where we both checked out our internet (we're on the same ISP, same province just a few cities apart). Not our internet. Speed testing came back fine, our Skype and Discord both stated our connections were fine. Speed testing on PS4 came back fine. The only issue is with ESO NA server.

I've tried other MMO games (WoW, etc) and none are having issues. What's going on? It's not even peak time (now 5am) and I've been struggling through these issues/lag for hours now. He gave up and went to bed but I don't get the chance to play during the day - I Imagine it's far worse since it's not even peak time atm and I'm having issues.
    "I do know one thing. You need to have trust and honesty. Without trust and honesty it won't work." -Friday Night Lights
    CP: 873 | CURRENTLY: Slowly dipping my toes into PVP while helping my SO level her first few toons. (Edited 8/23/2023)
    PLAYED SINCE: PC/Mac beta, then February 7, 2014 (PC) before moving to PS4 NA from July 28, 2015 where I’ve remained.

Ibiza Aldemir | Redguard Nightblade | Stamina DD | Daggerfall Covenant | Werewolf (OG MAIN)
    Doe Snot | Wood Elf Necromancer | Stamina DD | Daggerfall Covenant | Mortal
    Volodýmyr | Redguard Nightblade | Magicka DD | Daggerfall Covenant | Vampire (PVP MAIN)
    Mjau Aldemir | High Elf Arcanist | Magicka DD | Daggerfall Covenant | Werewolf (PVE MAIN ALT)
    Neekläus* | Breton Sorcerer | Magicka DD | Daggerfall Covenant | Vampire
    Ste | Imperial Templar | Magicka DD/Healer | Daggerfall Covenant | Werewolf
    Nae Jamie Fraser* | Breton Templar | Magicka DD/Healer | Daggerfall Covenant | Werewolf

*Yes, Jamie is an Outlander reference, and yes, Neekläus is a TVD/The Originals reference.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I get load screens all the time. It has for sure got a lot worse in the past week.

PS4, NA
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When is this going to be fixed? It's still happening and also it's a roll of the dice if your load screen is gonna freeze the game which then requires a restart.
    Edited by vivisectvib16_ESO on October 25, 2018 1:56AM
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The crashing and infinite loading screens are back since 2 days ago
    Pc na
  • NekoTashi
    NekoTashi
    ✭✭✭
    Just got the same crash code CE-34878-0! I was putting some furniture in my bagpack and then boom, game crash. I hope this doesn't happen a lot like in Fallout 4. Its a shame they don't fix this. I've been having those game crashes (with the same code) over at Fallout 4 for 2 solid years. I recently have send a ticket about this. But as always, they send you to do useless stuff to keep you busy and which obviously doesn't fix the issue at all. An issue on their part tbh! Cause with me over here, everything works fine except Fallout 4 and now TESO!!!! Its frustrating and sad to see this happening with 2 awesome games. Fallout 4 is unplayable for me right now. I really hope it doesn't start with TESO as well. Otherwise I'm forced to leave the game for good. And I don't want that to happen!
    PS4/EU Gamer | I don't have haters, just fans in denial.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this is an older thread that has been necro'd, we will be closing the discussion. If ESO is crashing with the error CE-34878-0 we recommend the troubleshooting from the help article below.

What do I do if I get error code "CE-34878-0" when trying to play The Elder Scrolls Online?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.