The issues related to logging in to the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Some Minor but necessary changes in the end game content

killmove
killmove
✭✭✭
ZOS dev team should make 2 minor changes but important ones in order to improve the end game level content:
  1. Make only raid leader able to pass final boss in HM mode so no noobs/trolls will break the hard work of the rest of the group
  1. Add the name of the player in the success, so when a raid lead ask to link the success, no noobs will copy past the sucess of other vet players

this isn't by any matter a way to exclude other players but to insure the rest of the group objective is fullfiled

@ZOS_GinaBruno please take a look at my proposition
PC EU
  • Okamiris
    Okamiris
    ✭✭✭✭
    @killmove Tu n'as pas posté sur le bon forum :#
    11 k heures de jeu
    + 26 k succès
    99 % des quêtes du jeu effectuées
    94,6 % des motifs connu
  • ZOS_LouisEvrard
    Moved to the right place :) Have a good day !
    Staff Post
  • Tinus_92
    Tinus_92
    ✭✭✭
    Better thing would be to be able to deactivate hardmodes after activation; such as repairing the statues in vHRC.
    PC/EU - 810CP+ (Main; Magplar PvE dps)
    PvE: > vAA HM - vSO HM - vHRC HM - vHoF HM (121,529 pre-HotR) - vMoL HM (160,738 pre-morrowind) - vAS+1 - vCR +1
    Guilds: Eastern Dragons (PvP/PvE) - Ghost & Goblins (Endgame PvE, retired) - Late Night Dungeoneers (Endgame PvE) - Dragonia (Casual PvE, NL/BE) - Colovian Brothers (Endgame PvE, NL/BE)

PC/NA - 400CP+
    PvE: > nAA, nSO, etc.
  • killmove
    killmove
    ✭✭✭
    how i see thing related to ressources:
    1. you have plenty of ressources so you're like a marathon man, study dmg on the full run
    2. you don't have enough ressources, you're a sprinter, high burst and high dmg in a short time

playing both style should bring to the same dmg/heal, only the sprinter needs to put more HA in beween to keep getting ressources
    PC EU
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't find any flaw in the logic here. Haven't had anyone troll me in a while with the HM activation on a vet trial. But still, a quality suggestion.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please limit your content to Trials. I couldn't figure out how the OP made any sense until I realized they aren't referring to hard mode in vet dungeons. It would be absurd to give special powers to group leader in a pug.