The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Razum dar

lukastef
lukastef
✭✭
So I have a major problem regarding quests, there is an ayleid ruin called Senalana in Reapers march and Razum dar is there and he tells you that you have to destroy some crown that can bend the will of all elves and by doing that you will kill raz but save the dominion. You get to choose wether or not you will do that and I chose to destroy the crown which kills raz and then later in reapers march in front of the city of Dune even the queen ayren acknowledges that razum dar is dead and just a few moments later when you have to walk the two moons path with either khali or shzah razum dar is standing in front of the temple along with everybody important and there is no option to talk to him he doesnt explain how he survived nothing, like wtf they could at least make some additional option in conversation, its like I picked the wrong option back in senalana, I think this is pretty sloppy and lazy of zos. Does anybody know whats the deal with this?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you do get to talk to Raz at some point, maybe after the quest dialogue? Anyway, I distinctly remember talking to him about it. He explains that he escaped. If you destroyed the crown, he's happy with you. If you didn't, he questions your judgment.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you do get to talk to Raz at some point, maybe after the quest dialogue? Anyway, I distinctly remember talking to him about it. He explains that he escaped. If you destroyed the crown, he's happy with you. If you didn't, he questions your judgment.
    Yeah, that dialogue appears at some point during the Dune quest. I can't remember when either, but they did indeed account for it somewhere.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • StamWhipCultist
    StamWhipCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lukastef wrote: »
    So I have a major problem regarding quests, there is an ayleid ruin called Senalana in Reapers march and Razum dar is there and he tells you that you have to destroy some crown that can bend the will of all elves and by doing that you will kill raz but save the dominion. You get to choose wether or not you will do that and I chose to destroy the crown which kills raz and then later in reapers march in front of the city of Dune even the queen ayren acknowledges that razum dar is dead and just a few moments later when you have to walk the two moons path with either khali or shzah razum dar is standing in front of the temple along with everybody important and there is no option to talk to him he doesnt explain how he survived nothing, like wtf they could at least make some additional option in conversation, its like I picked the wrong option back in senalana, I think this is pretty sloppy and lazy of zos. Does anybody know whats the deal with this?

I always save Razum-dar. To hell with dominion.
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tbh it doesnt really matter. i left him killed under a pile of rocks and then he turned up 3 or 4 times after that.

from that point on i realised he is actually unkillable, so its my continuing mission to attempt to kill him everytime i see him.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MJallday wrote: »
    tbh it doesnt really matter. i left him killed under a pile of rocks and then he turned up 3 or 4 times after that.

from that point on i realised he is actually unkillable, so its my continuing mission to attempt to kill him everytime i see him.

Like any good character, he's not dead until you see the body :)