The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Need some strangler tips on March of Sacrifices hard mode

Tsar_Gekkou
Tsar_Gekkou
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been attempting this for the past few days and have noticed that the stranglers are able to pull you right out of mist form. Mist form is said to grant immunity to all disabling and immobilization effects. Does being yanked by a strangler not count as a disable or immobilization? Also, since shock clench can stun the stranglers, can it interrupt a strangler that has grabbed someone or will the stun only work if it's not holding someone?
Xbox NA healer main
vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been attempting this for the past few days and have noticed that the stranglers are able to pull you right out of mist form. Mist form is said to grant immunity to all disabling and immobilization effects. Does being yanked by a strangler not count as a disable or immobilization? Also, since shock clench can stun the stranglers, can it interrupt a strangler that has grabbed someone or will the stun only work if it's not holding someone?

Several PvE effects can override skills. Like majority of PvE DoTs cannot be cloaked.
  • GlorphNoldorin
    GlorphNoldorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shock clench has worked fine for me to interrupt a strangler who has snared a team mate.

Shock clench seems to work most times for me. There are times when I shock clench the strangler, get pulled back to the strangler, then released. There are times when I have hit the strangler with repeated shock clenches and still get snared.

I dont know if it's bugs or my latency from Oceania (330+)

I tank and have mist form on as an emergency expedition but now have the fight down so that I always have a speed pot on cool down ready for the hunt. I try not to use mist form, I prefer pots for expedition so that I dont waste resources casting for expedition.

I cant recall being snared whilst in mist form though.
    Edited by GlorphNoldorin on October 11, 2018 10:48AM