The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Will murkmire have werecrocodiles?

Argonianwerecroc212
I believe murkmire should have werecrocodiles and make them playable it would fit lore wise even if it is just cosmetic also it would encourage werewolf players to buy the dlc
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean Argonians?
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to see more werecreatures in ESO. I've not heard anything about werecrocodiles in Murkmire, but it would make sense and it would be a nice addition.

(I've always wondered about the werelions though, they supposedly only live in Elsweyr, where most of the people look like cats anyway. Unless you see them transform how do you know they're a werelion and not just a large, angry khajiit?)
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They already exist, they are called daedroth.
    6134314-4071966905-elder.jpg
    Edited by DanteYoda on October 7, 2018 12:04PM
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be pretty freakin' neat if Argonian Werewolf transformation had scales instead of fur...
    But then it wouldn't really be a Transformation, I guess. More like a Savage, Hulk mode because they'd just look like a big Argonian. IDK if the Basis of WW lore is Biological or Mystical in the sense that you're not exactly morphing per se but channeling an entirely different being... I could just be makin' s*** up... lol
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe the Argonian behemoths are actually werecrocodiles.
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    highly unlikely, I don't think ZOS would go through that effort just for a DLC when there is already werewolf and vampire options for your character. maybe as a hostile NPC. now if they did an argonian chapter, it would still be very unlikely but the chances are better than a dlc. there is a lot of cool stuff in the TES Lore that could be added but most likely won't.
  • Vuldovahkriid
    Vuldovahkriid
    ✭✭✭
    Radiance wrote: »
    It would be pretty freakin' neat if Argonian Werewolf transformation had scales instead of fur...
    But then it wouldn't really be a Transformation, I guess. More like a Savage, Hulk mode because they'd just look like a big Argonian. IDK if the Basis of WW lore is Biological or Mystical in the sense that you're not exactly morphing per se but channeling an entirely different being... I could just be makin' s*** up... lol

If you have the Werewolf Lord Polymorph, it changes looks depending on if you're an Argonian or Khajiit.
    Valtyr Stormblade- Nord DK CP810

Vulsahvith- Argonian NB CP810

Illidan Highborn- High Elf Sorc CP810

Thrall Durotar- Orc WD CP810

Mythos Varedis- Wood Elf TP CP810

Ra'zaq- Khajit NB CP810

Aelya Proudmoore- Breton Sorc CP810

Broxigar Saurfang- Orc DK CP810

Lady Sylvannas Windrunner- Dark Elf NB CP810

Lord Anduin Wyrnn- Breton TP CP810
  • Argonianwerecroc212
    It could only be just cosmetic too I would be completely fine with that I'm sure other players would be too as long as we can play one.
  • Andele
    Andele
    ✭✭
    Radiance wrote: »

Magic/its Hircines blessing, but each race has a more common local "morph" for their lands; Argonians got Werecrocs, Khajiit Werelions, Nord Werebears, Redguard got Werepigs/Wereboar, Wood Elves got Werevultures etc.