Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MC vmol 169,498 [WOLFHUNTER]

Inig0
Inig0
✭✭✭✭
sniff sniff is that a brag thread i smell?
GM: Mechanically Challenged
In game - @Inig0
Sorc - Inigo- Beautiful Chocolate Man
NB - Raphiki - Beautiful Chocolate Man
Temp - Ineegø - ınıgo
DK - Inigø - Alfeus - Down for Maintenance
Warden - Help I Made a Warden
PC NA
Youtube Stuffs
Only the best memes die twice
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bragging about scores is such a EU thing to do, dont put yourself down to that level. :trollface:

PuG bTw.
    Edited by ATomiX96 on October 6, 2018 8:44PM
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ATomiX96 wrote: »
    bragging about scores is such a EU thing to do, dont put yourself down to that level. :trollface:

PuG bTw.

It's AN EU thing to do because EU actually has something to brag about. Finally NA got something too, 4 years later. Gz tho.
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, so many addons. There is one that tells you the cool-down for each pad? Lol! Now try it without addons and see what your score is. Good run though.
  • Inig0
    Inig0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Donny_Vito wrote: »
    Wow, so many addons. There is one that tells you the cool-down for each pad? Lol! Now try it without addons and see what your score is. Good run though.

im assuming youre from console. I do not envy you, playing an mmo without addons does not facilate the end game mentality and what it takes to really push whats possible. I hope you find it in yourself to come to pc because with the extra frames lower ping and ability to see useful information in a format thats useable you too will be able to push whats possible.
    In game - @Inig0
    Temp - Ineegø - ınıgo
    PC NA
    Youtube Stuffs
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inig0 wrote: »

im assuming youre from console. I do not envy you, playing an mmo without addons does not facilate the end game mentality and what it takes to really push whats possible. I hope you find it in yourself to come to pc because with the extra frames lower ping and ability to see useful information in a format thats useable you too will be able to push whats possible.

Yes, I am on console. My progression group has completed vMaw, but never with a score close to that. I can't even express how helpful those addons would be...it's just crazy to think about. You guys obviously have some insane damage, and you (as the tank I'm assuming) are actively supporting and pushing the DPS (engulfing flames, bubbles) up.

Edit: To Summarize....even with the addons, I'm not sure we could get quite that high of a score. They'd be helpful, but you guys seem to be a pretty organized, elite group of players.
    Edited by Donny_Vito on October 8, 2018 5:00PM
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Power level me in skyreach? :trollface:

Congrats by the way! 170k Incoming?
    Edited by Danksta on October 8, 2018 8:09PM
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Inig0
    Inig0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »

Lmao lets do it. Yo apparently they did something to the archers so that they get enraged really early and only take half damage so i dont know if that time will even be possible. Or at least itll be more difficult to get it.

btw to get 170k youd have to do the trial in 15:00 or faster. whichhhhhh lmao idk..
    In game - @Inig0
    Temp - Ineegø - ınıgo
    PC NA
    Youtube Stuffs
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »

Lmao lets do it. Yo apparently they did something to the archers so that they get enraged really early and only take half damage so i dont know if that time will even be possible. Or at least itll be more difficult to get it.

btw to get 170k youd have to do the trial in 15:00 or faster. whichhhhhh lmao idk..

Yea, probably not gonna happen. The time you guys did it in is already crazy to me. Under 30 minutes is solid for my group. :sweat_smile:
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i thought for sure that without maps fear and sock mc would be done for
    Brodor - PC NA - ESO's only pure bodybuilding guild
    Hodor, but stronger
  • BennyButton
    BennyButton
    ✭✭✭✭
    hello, your score is impressive and all, but what I am really interested in is the addon for the cardinal directions above your cmx box is...i am directionally challenged as fr*ck
  • Inig0
    Inig0
    ✭✭✭✭
    hello, your score is impressive and all, but what I am really interested in is the addon for the cardinal directions above your cmx box is...i am directionally challenged as fr*ck

Quick Compass :DDDD
    In game - @Inig0
    Temp - Ineegø - ınıgo
    PC NA
    Youtube Stuffs