The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Witches’ Coven Furnishing Pack. Edit: cauldron too big

max_only
max_only
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I’m looking at the items and I see a few things that are available in game out side of this pack, a few things that aren’t.

Does anyone know the break down?

Was this pack offered last year?

Is there anything new in this pack from last year?

I know the “Hagraven Altar, Alchemical” can be purchased separately outside of the holiday from the crown store in-housing editor. but I haven’t seen “Witches’ Cauldron, Provisioning” before, or the scrying basin. But I’m pretty sure the scrying basin was in last year’s pack. Reachman cage and “Carcass, Hanging deer” were in the luxury vendor I think, but I missed the deer.

ATTENTION: The new provisioning station, Witches Cauldron DOES NOT fit in the fireplace of the Exorcised Witches Coven. You can’t cook with it when it’s in there.

Edit: this furniture pack is 4/5 stars.
Edited by max_only on October 12, 2018 7:19AM
#FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
#OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
|| CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The book and the Cauldron are new. The rest were available on crown store previously.
    Options
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you.
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
    Options
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the cauldron, alternative provisioning stations were a hot request so I'm glad we got it. The pack is great value for money as the individual items like getting an alchemy station costs way more.
    Options
  • megshere
    megshere
    ✭✭✭
    The hagraven alchemy station ALONE is 3300 crowns in the crown store, and this entire pack is only 3500 and includes the cauldron, the scrying basin, a hanging deer and a bunch of other stuff. This is an awesome pack and a great deal!
    Guild Master at Black Market Wares on the PC NA server.
    Options
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes you are right. I snagged it.
    Options
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    Fog of the hag fen is also new. Mists of the hag fen are old. Price op though
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
    Options
  • Stewart1874
    Stewart1874
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah this is a cracking deal, We have it until november so waiting until my sub comes through on the 28th to pick it up. I'd been looking at the Alchemy station for a while too so including the cauldron is pretty decent.

More deals like this and I might actually buy crowns :wink:
    PS4 - Europe - Aldmeri Dominion
    Options
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new cooking station DOES NOT fit in the fireplace of the Exorcised Witches Coven.
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    The new cooking station DOES NOT fit in the fireplace of the Exorcised Witches Coven.

hmmmmmm......thank you for mentioning this
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • THEMourningLily
    THEMourningLily
    ✭✭✭
    I too had the issue of getting the cauldron to fit into my fireplace in Linchal manor and was forced to compromise. I was able to piece meal this set up together with a furnishing piece called the "Wood Elf Hearth, Forest" that I purchased from the crown store while in my housing menu. I slid it back into the wall so the tall backing to the altar is recessed and hidden and only the bottom circular stone basin is visible. It makes for a great base to put the cauldron in so it's not just sitting right out on the floor. And yep, the cauldron is still perfectly usable and interactive.. The other upside to this solution is that my fireplace still has a nice bright crackling fire that lights up my kitchen and looks fantastic. Probably not as creative as some could come up with, but relieved I found a viable solution to being able to incorporate this awesome piece into my kitchen
    8A8SH84.jpg

You can see what the wood elf hearth, forest in it's entirety looks like here: https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/wood-elf-hearth-forest/

Edited by THEMourningLily on October 10, 2018 10:41AM
    Options
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks like a welcoming kitchen!

I’ll look into the Wood Elf altar, my mains are all Bosmer. I might have to rethink my whole set up inside the Cabin but I like the challenge :)
    Options
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any reason we can’t have the fire in the picture Zos? The picture of the house’s loading screen.
    Options