Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Current skill points total?

Madrax573
Madrax573
✭✭✭
Is there somewhere on your character sheets or other place where you can see how many total skill points you have?
I'm a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are several methods of earning skill points, listed below, up to a current total of 408 points (as of patch 4.0)

From the UESP: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Skills#Earning_Skill_Points
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Madrax573
    Madrax573
    ✭✭✭
    I know how to get skill points for the most part. I'm just wondering how to see how many points each of my characters has currently.

The only way I've been able to find out so far is to go to the respec shrine and dived the cost by 50 (irrc). Any other way to find out how many they have currently?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh right, sorry I misread that.

If you're on PC there is an add-on called Spent Skill Points. For consoles I don't know.
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info303-SpentSkillPoints.html
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Madrax573
    Madrax573
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Oh right, sorry I misread that.

If you're on PC there is an add-on called Spent Skill Points. For consoles I don't know.
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info303-SpentSkillPoints.html

Thanks for that I'll see about adding it with minion. :)
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It also connect with Craft Store, so you can see the count for each of your characters at the same display.

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just use the respec shrine and see how much it is going to cost then divide that by 100 or what ever the current respec rate is. No need for an addon and it works on the console.

You dont need to respec, just cancle out after the are you sure you want to spend message.
    Edited by Nestor on October 4, 2018 6:09PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Urich’s Skill Point Finder also lists total skill points along with the ones you are still missing.

cPRJfxW.png
  • icebladess
    icebladess
    ✭✭
    Also in your skill menu should be #/# first is skill points that you have not used and the second should be total.
    Edited by icebladess on October 6, 2018 7:13AM
  • Madrax573
    Madrax573
    ✭✭✭
    I've put the Spent Skill Points mod on and it's just what I wanted.

once I allocate all my skill points it doesn't show how many I had in the skill menu.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Urich’s Skill Point Finder also lists total skill points along with the ones you are still missing.

cPRJfxW.png
    This is very nice for tracking quests and dungeons you have missed. Sometimes you have cleared an group dungeon but missed the quest its no way to know except visiting the dungeon.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »

cPRJfxW.png
    This is very nice for tracking quests and dungeons you have missed. Sometimes you have cleared an group dungeon but missed the quest its no way to know except visiting the dungeon.

You can see all your Group Event completions in the Journal/Achievements/Dungeons - Public Dungeons.