Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Need help with pve healer?

KharnTheUndying
KharnTheUndying
✭✭✭
Just hit lvl 50 on my magic templar and want this class to be my farming character and do some normal dungeons(as healer) to level undaunted.So far i just took some gear from my magnb and came up with this but i don't know if it is any good as a healer,

Main Bar:Lighting Staff Torug's pact
Back:Lighting Staff Torug's pact

Head:Troll King
Chest:Julianos
Shoulders:Troll King
Arm:Julianos
Waist:Julianos
Legs:Julianos
Feet:Julianos

Neck:Willpower
Ring:Willpower
Ring:Willpower

I would really appreciate any kind of help or suggestions.I don't care how simple the gear is as long as its easy to get.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Check this out for starters:

https://alcasthq.com/eso-magicka-templar-healer-build-pve/

Healing Mage and Olorime are pretty easy to get from AA and CR, respectively
  • Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The sets you are using now are fine if you just wanna do normal pledges now and then and some casual healing. Stacking crit, spell dmg and max mag will give you strong heals for sure but they are not real healer sets. Good healers do more than just healing. You are also expected to support your group. You want 2 full sets and a monster set. Troll king is fine but change Julianos to Spell Power Cure or Olorime and second set could be Mending, Sanctuary, IA, Wormcult etc depending the content and group you play.
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Resto staff for healing, springs & prayer are the most important healing skills.

Gear is fine tho I'd swap out TK since most magicka characters are vampires (health regen is reduced by a lot), easy to get yet very effective set it Bogdan.

Easy to get sets to swap for willpower & torugs would be Worm or Sanctuary.

You'd then want to swap Julianos for SPC or Olorime, eventually anyway.
    Edited by Sparr0w on October 5, 2018 2:49PM
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS