The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Still problems with group finder?

Elboron
Elboron
✭✭
I'm still having trouble with group finder. The same problems as have been posted before. Endless loop of "Someone declined the invite. You were...etc".
I have noticed, that if you have been in que for a long time, it helps to change zones, meaning travel to someone or use wayshrine. I keep getting promts right after I travel. It is also a bit of a risk as I have been stuck in a 3+min loading screen when traveling (while being in a dungeon que) and when I came out of it I had the "Someone declined..." speech as a welcome. The load screen happens only when I'm in que for a dungeon (and rarely fortunately). In that case, it was prob me who "declined", as I was in a load screen and could not respond. I'm now avoiding traveling to crowded places while in que (i.e Graftwood, Vivec city, Rawl'kha, Belkhart etc) as a precaution.
Anyone else have the same problem or a "fix"? PC/EU
Thanks in adv.
  • KaiDynasty
    KaiDynasty
    ✭✭✭
    I tried the following troubleshooting steps, none of them work.
    After the issue appear, I did the following steps:
    -After multiple times pressing F (after the pop up window to confirm the participation to the group activity), i left the queue (and also notice that i have to press 2 times "leave queue" before actually leaving it, because the dungeon finder still look for players), and queued again, didn't work, the problem appear again.
    -I tried to change role, queue, leave queue and set the real role, doesn't work.
    -I tried to change istance (travelling to another map), didn't work
    -I tried to reaload the ui, didn't work
    -I tried to log off the char, and log on again, didn't work
    -I tried to log off the account, and log on again, didn't work.
    -Also the problem isn't related to a single character, but on all the ones i have after the problem occur.
    Another annoying fact is also that having a complete group (4 people) and using the dungeon finder, it still give the bug of someone declined, which is indecent as thing.
    EDIT: I speciry i am on PC/EU server, the problem occur mainly in prime time
    Edited by KaiDynasty on October 3, 2018 6:52AM