Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Style page farming

dan958
dan958
✭✭✭✭
Hello all,

I rarely play dungeons, and I never farm anything. I am quite a casual, social, player.

Someone in the guild I am a member of wanted some people to farm banished cells 1 for the Shadowrend's Mask Style Page. I thought now was as good of time as any to start doing some dungeons properly.

I received the Shadowrend's Mask Style Page on my first run (wow).

As far as I am aware, this was like a small event that was happening. Where do I go to see what dungeon is best to run for limited drops? I cannot see anything in the blog about the Shadowrends Mask Style Page.

(unless I am getting this all wrong, and the drop wasn't a limited time thing)

Thank you
@dan958 - PC/EU - Dannuin - Nightblade - Bosmer - CP982 - For the Queen!
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're on the right track, @dan958.

The Shadowrend Event is limited time ... the style page will drop for about another month in that specific dungeon.

Before that it was Ilambris (August) and Molag Kena (September).

The Shadowrend shoulder style page is also a random drop in Maj's plunder chest at the undaunted enclave ... should you want to spend keys to complete your 2-page set.

Looking for other sources of style pages?

The best source is Battlegrounds. You can pick up style variants of current motifs (e.g. Horned Dragon style) just by finishing well in BGs. You can also land style pages of the actual battleground team uniform (Pit Daemons, Fire Drakes, Storm Lords).

Motif pages are also random rewards in numerous dungeons. However, most of these are in the newer DLC dungeons ... so be prepared for a difficulty spike in content.