The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Home Tour of AliToups' Alinor Townhouse

Delphinia
Delphinia
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi all,
I recently had the pleasure of creating a home tour video for a good friend and design guildy.
@AliToups did a great job on designing a lively party atmosphere.
I hope you enjoy this walk through home tour of her space. Thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzfu_n7huvE
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like that.

All the guests are dressed up in their best finery, and seem to be having a great time drinking the hostess's wine (love the male guest drinking straight out of the bottle :)).

The Alinor Townhouse is the perfect party venue.

Good job!
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    AliToups, very nice home! I love the way you divided the large downstairs room via a big double-way fireplace. Great idea!
    The vanity in the bathroom is lovely! What a beautiful home you have. :)

Delphinia, as per usual your video skillz are outstanding! Love the way the music turned to romantic when you snuck away with Mr Smoothy for some alone time outside. It was obvious at the dinner table, the way she was sneaking peeks at him, that she was interested. lol

Great job! Lovely home. :)
  • Funrukdurkha
    Funrukdurkha
    ✭✭✭
    Beautiful work, Ali! <3 And Dels, you are so bloody good at videography! :) xx
    Edited by Funrukdurkha on October 4, 2018 10:14AM
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many thanks for the kind words. (I am afraid the “intro” is a bit loud, which is not intentional and I’ll have to fix going forward) ;) I just enjoy sharing homes, and all the more with a story woven through, especially if it’s subtle and you can walk away from it with your own interpretations. I just try to do walkthroughs that help bring the home more to life.
    Ali made such a beautiful home with entertaining in mind. It was a lot of fun to film.
    Edited by Delphinia on October 4, 2018 3:33PM
  • Funrukdurkha
    Funrukdurkha
    ✭✭✭
    Dels, I think you might need to start hiring out your videographer skills. ;)