The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Token system, Group Finder

Bevik
Bevik
✭✭✭✭
Yes the same old requests. Add a token system please when I'm granted 1 token after every trial run so I can get the desired armor or weapon with the right trait. Like 50 runs for a weapon 30 for an armor. Or whatever you choose. People get burnt out of the countless grind.

Other is add trials to the Group Finder please. Standing, running around in Craglorn because I want to PUG a trial is just pathetic. I would really like to do something somewhere else. Also don't forget to improve the Group Finder as many people requested before. Let the pledge quest carry on if you join mid-dungeon, let people choose if they want DLC dungeons include in a random normal/vet or not. Believe it or not PUGs/especially new players struggle doing them.
  • profundidob16_ESO
    profundidob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't wait until the day comes that I use random group finder and end up in a trial with 2 fake healers and a fake tank...=P =P
  • Bevik
    Bevik
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't wait until the day comes that I use random group finder and end up in a trial with 2 fake healers and a fake tank...=P =P

Obviously need a bit of rework on the Group Finder to make it work.
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bevik wrote: »

Obviously need a bit of rework on the Group Finder to make it work.

Yes, that would require a lot of rework, testing, and polishing. Wouldn't plan on seeing this in their roadmap anytime soon.
  • ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP is right.

Doing 2-3 HRC almost every day for monthes and didn't see any dagger/axes, how it can be real? So token is right, and more it's working in some games very good.

As for finder too, but I don't believe they will fix it, they think about crates only and nerfs sometimes.
  • Bevik
    Bevik
    ✭✭✭✭
    OP is right.

Doing 2-3 HRC almost every day for monthes and didn't see any dagger/axes, how it can be real? So token is right, and more it's working in some games very good.

As for finder too, but I don't believe they will fix it, they think about crates only and nerfs sometimes.

Really hope they will introduce a token system next year. Pretty much losing hope after countless runs to get the weapons. Same goes for all the trials though or even dungeons sometimes. This is a big problem for casuals mostly as they don't really have a fix group to farm items with. But with a token system every single run is one step closer to what you want. At the moment this endless grind is just burning us out.
  • IonicKai
    IonicKai
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like this idea a lot. Even if it is a grind at least it's one with guaranteed results unlike now where everything is RNG.
  • Meesha1170
    Meesha1170
    ✭✭✭✭
    Right. There’s a fine line that they overshoot. People expect to grind in order to pad content. If you could one run it people won’t do it anymore but you also run the same risk if people have to play it too much to get a desired item. However, things like the Craglorn Trials have been around so long there should be options to curb the grindiness at this point.
    Edited by Meesha1170 on January 20, 2019 3:26PM
  • Protossyder
    Protossyder
    ✭✭✭✭
    You want to cry me a river? Go ahead. Maybe you can float out of Craglorn.
    Characters worth mentioning:
    Daedrós - Magicka DK - Altmer - PvE & PvP - Emperor - IR - GH - TTT
    Dragybor - Stamblade - Redguard - PvE (first char)
    Yondaime Raikage - Stamsorc - Redguard - PvP
    Zerg Overmind - Magblade - Altmer - PvE - GH
    Yenari - Magsorc - Altmer - PvE - Flawless Conqueror
    Devoured-his-siblings - DK Tank - Argonian - PvE - Unchained
    Valkyrja Valhalla - StamDK - Redguard - PvE
    Hyperion der Obere - Magplar - Altmer - PvE
    Affa al'Dschinni - Stamplar - Orc - PvP
    Enjoys-the-slaughter - Templar Healer - Argonian - PvE
    Hades Adamastos - Stamcro - Orc - PvE
    Khaba the Cruel - Magsorc- Altmer - PvP
    Hekate Ourania - Magcro - Atlmer - PvE - TTT
    Arenas: vDSA (~46k) - vMA (~586k)
    Trials: vAA hm - vHRC hm - vSO hm - vMoL hm (~161k) - vHoF hm (~218k) - vAS+2 (~114k) - vCR+3 - vSS hm - vKA hm

PC - EU
  • Raammzzaa
    Raammzzaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just worry about how long the que would be for a group. As it stands, it takes me about 20 minutes to get in just queuing for a random dungeon, and longer for a specific one. I’ve worried that with the added functionality I would spend an hour in a que vs an hour in Craglorn. That may be better anyway though.
  • Bevik
    Bevik
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raammzzaa wrote: »
    I just worry about how long the que would be for a group. As it stands, it takes me about 20 minutes to get in just queuing for a random dungeon, and longer for a specific one. I’ve worried that with the added functionality I would spend an hour in a que vs an hour in Craglorn. That may be better anyway though.

Well if you think a trial group finder will take away a lot of DDs from a normal group finder means shortens the time for the non-trial runs for DDs.