The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Addons

barney2525
barney2525
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Had to reload Windows 10, so I want to get Minion again. Anybody got a website that actually downloads a Working product??? the 64 bit (which is compatible with my Windows 10) doesn't complete the download. The 32 bit doesn't run correctly. Neither even located the add on folder when I directed it to the folder. Neither even puts a shortcut on the desktop to actually run the program. All I want is inventory grid view and Treasure finder, so of course those Only show up in Minion. The other sites I checked have lots of stuff - but neither of those. Anyonoe know of a site that actually gives you a download that actually works?
  • Syntax_Error
    Syntax_Error
    ✭✭
    I haven't used Minion but may have found the addons you're looking for.
    Inventory Grid view here at ESOUI.com
    and Treasure finder? Are you by chance referring to Lost Treasure, the one that helps you locate the crafting writ rewards and treasure maps? If so you can get it here also at ESOUI
    Edited by Syntax_Error on September 30, 2018 10:22PM
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks. I tried them both. Downloaded from ESOUI , extracted them, placed the folders in the elder scrolls addon file. INventory grid sort of works. The items are compact as they should be but there is no grid, like it used to have. Lost treasure does not work at all. Checked many areas while I had lots of maps and surveys in inventory.

I just don't understand why Minion doesn't work. It just will not locate the addon folder in the ESO files - even when I direct it to the folder. And there is no support I can find for minion. Guess they want you to download their product but they don't want to be bothered in helping making it work.
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    barney2525 wrote: »
    Thanks. I tried them both. Downloaded from ESOUI , extracted them, placed the folders in the elder scrolls addon file. INventory grid sort of works. The items are compact as they should be but there is no grid, like it used to have. Lost treasure does not work at all. Checked many areas while I had lots of maps and surveys in inventory.

I just don't understand why Minion doesn't work. It just will not locate the addon folder in the ESO files - even when I direct it to the folder. And there is no support I can find for minion. Guess they want you to download their product but they don't want to be bothered in helping making it work.

Uninstall it and take care during the reinstall.

Once you get the install to locate the correct folder, both Minion and a range of addons are a must.

Edited by Androconium on October 1, 2018 5:44AM
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe try downloading from https://minion.mmoui.com

or check you don't have an update to install.

as above turf it, then reinstall it should work out of the box, if it doesn't check permissions to the addon folder perhaps
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the help. I got lucky and found that on my backup drive that I use before doing a windows wipe I had saved ESO with the addons. Popped them into the file and they work fine.

I am going to download from your suggested location, to see if I can get minion to actually work. I do everything by running as admin so rights should not be an issue.

Thanks again
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    barney2525 wrote: »
    Thanks for the help. I got lucky and found that on my backup drive that I use before doing a windows wipe I had saved ESO with the addons. Popped them into the file and they work fine.

I am going to download from your suggested location, to see if I can get minion to actually work. I do everything by running as admin so rights should not be an issue.

Thanks again

The game does get funny if you swap drives or refresh your Windows, but it irons itself out eventually
    Edited by BRogueNZ on October 1, 2018 8:26AM
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    . godamn
    Edited by BRogueNZ on October 1, 2018 8:24AM