The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

unable to finish Moon Hunter Keep

Ravashn
Ravashn
Soul Shriven
At Normal Vykosa, our PUG ended up disbanding because the boss just wasn't aggroing us. We could walk straight up to her and her wolves' faces without initiating a battle, but for some reason, the group was still considered "in combat" just judging by the red outline in the menu; it was like the bosses were in a stasis or trance, since they couldn't move or attack. I guess it was because the quest NPCs were glitched or something, because the quest giver was stuck holding an invisible scroll in the previous room where the Archivist was; I couldn't talk to either of them.

Please look into and fix this glitch ASAP, it's really disheartening to spend a lot of time fumbling around with ten different DPS and Healers only to not finish the dungeon or its quest line at the last stretch.

I'm on the PS4 NA server, if that helps at all.
Edited by Ravashn on September 30, 2018 8:05AM
CHARACTERS
PS4: CP 937
Grand Champion Rava'shn || Vamp/WW Khajiit Stamblade DPS || lvl50
Rises-From-Shadows || Vampire Argonian DK Tank || lvl50
Althea || Breton MagPlar Healer || DC lvl50
Yassica the Stormproof || Altmer MagSorc DPS || lvl50
Zarrineh || Redguard MagDen DPS || lvl30
Enadir Nyrothas || Dunmer MagBlade DPS || lvl4
Tahl'dar || Khajiit MagPlar DPS || lvl4
  • Ertthewolf
    Ertthewolf
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm, odd. My guild has done the normal, vet and hardmode before, but never had her glitch. It shouldn't be hard to run it again on normal with a better group tho. It's pretty easy on normal. Could be an isolated bug or something just on PS4. I'm on Xbox.
    Edited by Ertthewolf on October 1, 2018 11:29PM