The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stam Sorc, and how to build the abilities?

cremefatale
cremefatale
✭✭
Okay so first of before we start this rant thread, I will list down what I dont have, and don't question me about it, please.

I don't have summerset.
I don't do PVP.
I'm a redguard PVE (IMPORTANT!) DPS.
I'm a stam sorc (or atleast trying to be.)
I've looked at builds, alcast, youtube, googled, and all of the builds are *** cause they require for me to have abilites i have yet not unlocked or I need "summerset."
Stop asking me to change my race, it won't happen since I like being a redguard.
I'm lvl 238.

We good? good.

So I've been looking at being what I was suppose to be, a stam sorc PVE dps, and I'm struggling to find good abilities or WHAT good abilites there are for my class.
I've tried some of the abilities around, and I've been dying WAY too easily to a simple mudcrab before, and It's been infurating.
What gear do I have you wonder?
Nightmother and Hunding's rage.
I had a GREAT friend helping me make these gears for me, and now I need help again cause I literally don't know what I should spec into.
  • xDocHollidayz
    Lot of folks running Dual Wield and bow. Is that what you are running now? I made a Stam sorc around your CP and really like it. First you need to figure out what direction you want to go for Skill line. Most of the time for DPS builds it's DW and Bow
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roll a different toon. I swapped to stamden recently after playing a stam sorc for 3 years (26k achievement points on her, that's how much I played her). You might end up using 2 class skills, the last are generic weapon skills. Your sustain would be laughable at best, if you even had sustain. Which you don't. ZOS doesn't officially knowledge the class exists like we're some super secret government operations group but without the funding.

The only single thing we were awesome at was soloing stuff cuz of hurricane and crit surge. I guess people do good in PvP by wearing heavy armor and spamming spin to win or something. They fail more than they succeed though, don't listen to the whiners on the forums. They cry about every time they die anyway.

So yeah, reroll a class that actually has a purpose and uses real skills.

Btw, implosion is awesome but it's RNG of course.
    They nerfed magsorcs so hard stamsorcs felt it,lol - Somber97866

I'm blown away by the utter stupidity I see here on the daily. - Wrekkedd
  • Shraar
    Shraar
    ✭✭✭
    BuddyAces wrote: »
    Roll a different toon. I swapped to stamden recently after playing a stam sorc for 3 years (26k achievement points on her, that's how much I played her). You might end up using 2 class skills, the last are generic weapon skills. Your sustain would be laughable at best, if you even had sustain. Which you don't. ZOS doesn't officially knowledge the class exists like we're some super secret government operations group but without the funding.

The only single thing we were awesome at was soloing stuff cuz of hurricane and crit surge. I guess people do good in PvP by wearing heavy armor and spamming spin to win or something. They fail more than they succeed though, don't listen to the whiners on the forums. They cry about every time they die anyway.

Oh, get off it! Answer the question, save your bitterness for your diary! I hate it when people are seeking advice, clarify "don't tell me to change my race" but you want him to do something as drastic as start completely over! Get off it!!!!!
  • ck37090
    ck37090
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay so first of before we start this rant thread, I will list down what I dont have, and don't question me about it, please.

I don't have summerset.
    I don't do PVP.
    I've looked at builds, alcast, youtube, googled, and all of the builds are *** cause they require for me to have abilites i have yet not unlocked or I need "summerset."
    Stop asking me to change my race, it won't happen since I like being a redguard.
    I'm lvl 238.

We good? good.

So I've been looking at being what I was suppose to be, a stam sorc PVE dps, and I'm struggling to find good abilities or WHAT good abilites there are for my class.
    I've tried some of the abilities around, and I've been dying WAY too easily to a simple mudcrab before, and It's been infurating.
    I had a GREAT friend helping me make these gears for me, and now I need help again cause I literally don't know what I should spec into.

A. Redguard is one of the best races to be

2. I believe the pve build alcast has doesn't have any psijic skills on it

c. Even if a build does use psijic skills, just alter those skills to something similar... Or if you have no clue on what to use in place look at a few builds from different people and see what skills they use and why and fit some things in to your preference
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shraar wrote: »
    BuddyAces wrote: »

Oh, get off it! Answer the question, save your bitterness for your diary! I hate it when people are seeking advice, clarify "don't tell me to change my race" but you want him to do something as drastic as start completely over! Get off it!!!!!

Ok. Here's help. Pick dw or 2h. It doesn't matter. 2h is way more fun and the animations are way more awesome. You'll do more dps but st is slightly higher with dw. It's obvious what skills to use, load up on whichever weapon set you're using. Keep hurricane and crit surge on your bar so you don't die (you'll die from boredom cuz it's all generic bs skills).

Edit
    Put bow on back bar.

Fb: hurricane, bound armaments, crit surge (if solo), rending slashes, shrouded daggers. Dawnbreaker for ult.

Bb: endless hail, caltrops, rearing trap, poison inject, rearing trap or dark deal. Ballista for ult. Can put bound arms on this bar too, take off whatever.

Basically you are spamming all basic weapon skills except for hurricane and crit surge which are on longer timers so not really spamming them.

This is why I say to roll a diff class. All of your main damage skills can be used by every single other class while using other more awesome class skills too. There's no point in playing a stam sorc. Too generic
    Edited by BuddyAces on September 29, 2018 9:11PM
    They nerfed magsorcs so hard stamsorcs felt it,lol - Somber97866

I'm blown away by the utter stupidity I see here on the daily. - Wrekkedd
  • Shraar
    Shraar
    ✭✭✭
    Hi!
    You have probably visited it already, but use this as a template: https://alcasthq.com/eso-stamina-sorcerer-build-pve/

There are some abilities there (Caltrops, Crushing Weapon) that you said you cannot get. I won't argue with you, but you need to understand that you won't be "optimal " if you choose not to get those abilities. If that matters to you. what are you looking to get out of this game?

If you have not unlocked some of those other abilities yet, that's fine! That's what the leveling process if for, but you can do it at anytime. Equip the a Dw weapon and a Bow and then just play the game regularly, they will level up. You can speed that process up by having multiple abilities of the same skilline on a bar at one time, if you want to speed that process up!!!
    Edit: Oh, and the Fighter's Guild! Make sure you join it in the right place, that depends on your faction, then just kill Daedra/Undead and you'll level it up slowly over time. Closing Dolmens, those big rifts in the sky, helps!

Redguard is a great race for Stamina builds so don't worry about it, you're fine with whatever but Redguard will be even better.

And lastly, make sure your abilities are scaling with Stamina! Visit the Alcast build and make sure you've chosen the Stamina Morph (Hurricane) for your Lightning Form ability.

And don't worry if your build is "incomplete". I refuse to be a Vampire for some of builds that Alcast recommends and I manage just fine! Don't worry about being totally optimal or having the perfect build!

Also, check out this lovely website incase you don't know what you can get: https://esoitem.uesp.net/viewSkills.php

It lists every ability, from every skill line, every passive, from every guild, every race, every weapon, every class. It has really helped me understand what's what. So take a look and bookmark it, it's a very helpful reference!

Edited by Shraar on September 29, 2018 9:14PM
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina sorcerer skills for PVE:

Bound Armor - morph it to bound armaments
    Lightning Storm - morph it to Hurricane
    Surge - morph it to critical surge

You can also get Dark Exchange from the dark magic skill line and morph it to Dark Deal for stamina return, but it's not really needed for sustain, but you can get it in case you're having trouble.

You can go with either Dual weild or 2h on the front bar, and bow on the back bar. You'll want to get a couple PvP skills from the alliance war: Vigor and Caltrops, because Vigor is your best stamina-based heal (good for solo content like Veteran Maelstrom), and all stamina DPS make use of Caltrops, there's no real avoiding that at the moment without hindering your DPS potential a lot. Doing battlegrounds is a quick and painless way to do it if you don't really like PvP, beats running around Cyrodiil looking for ways to get it - though if you did like PvP, Cyrodiil offers faster ways of getting it for the skillful players.

You don't really need the Psijic skills, but the Imbued weapon is an option if you ever do get Summerset down the line. You would morph it into Crushing Weapon, and it's great, but it's really taxing on your sustain.

If you don't use that, then if you go with dual wield you would replace it with Throw Dagger (Morph to Shrouded Daggers), or Uppercut (morph to Wrecking Blow) with 2h.
  • Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In alcasts build the things you wont be able to run are relequen set, caltrops, vigor, and crushing weapon if you dont have summerset and flat out refuse to do the small amount of pvp that will get you those optimal skills.

So.... for alternatives, acknowledge that you will not d as much dps and run something like the following:

2x stormfist 5x hundings, briarheart (dw and jewellery), 1x vma bow. This setupd is easy to aquire and atill does solid dps. I hit over 40k at cp300 (with caltrops and crushing wpn though)

Front bar (DW): Rearming trap, rending slashes, shrouded daggers(spammable), hurricane, bound armaments, flawless dawnbreaker

Back bar (bow): endless hail, poison injection, dark deal, crit surge, Bound armaments, Ballista

• StamWhipCultist
    StamWhipCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    go hundings rage + spriggan + velidreth, or if you lack that DLC go selene.
    you need to use DW + bow.
    you need to use vigor, even if you hate PvP.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The biggest things you'll miss out on with no PVP are Caltrops (a DOT) and Vigor (a on-demand self heal over time).

You'll need to either accept that you have to do without or find a way to replace those two. Please make sure you claim every daily award that has AP.

Replacing Vigor: Crit Surge is a handy stam sorc self heal. So is Dark Deal. Rally is a good self heal from 2H. Bloodthirst from Dual Wield. Personally, I had good luck with the heals from the Briarheart set, a dropped set from Orsinium. All of these are better in normal content - I really haven't tried vet content without Vigor.

Replacing Caltrops: its pretty hard to replace this DOT, but you can make sure you have other AOE damage over time skills running. Hurricane For Bow, Endless Hail and Poison Injection are necessary. With Dual Wield, rending slashes is a good DOT.

For me, the must have skills for a DW/Bow Stam Sorc are, in no particular order and not including Vigor or Caltrops: Crit Surge, Hurricane, Endless Hail, Poison Injection, Trap Beast, Rending Slashes, and Shrouded Daggers. Bound Armaments is useful for the passive. I use my Bow bar for AOE and DOTs, then single target with my DW bar.
    Edited by VaranisArano on September 29, 2018 10:48PM
  • JinMori
    JinMori
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I don't have summerset.
    I don't do PVP.
    I'm lvl 238.

We good? good.

Why would anyone tell you to change races? Redguard is the best for pve dps, and i argue for pvp also because of the sustain.

Also, you better drop that attitude, you are already in the position of asking for help, so you better show some humility, no one owes you anything, if we help you is only thanks to people being nice, but if you start with this, don;t tell me to change this or that, than don;t even bother asking, never forget that.

Also, if you don't wanna get some fundamental abilities, then just don't even bother trying to get better you completely lack the attitude, i can understand gear sets like relequen, but abilities, there is no excuse.

These builds are the fruit of people's time and effort, and they gave it purely out of kindness, for your own benefit.
    Edited by JinMori on September 29, 2018 10:05PM
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    https://imgur.com/gallery/GwUfVsb

20180929_170100.jpg

No issues with sustain dps or survival on my stam sorc
    Edited by Mettaricana on September 29, 2018 10:17PM
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No issues with sustain dps or survival on my stam sorc

I mean, cool, but this person is looking for abilities/gear advice. Nice stats, but doesn't exactly help answer any question op has.
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dw bar bloodthirst, shrouded dagger, crit surge, hurricane, bound armaments and dawnbreaker ult

Can use 2 hander also just trade blood thirst and shrouded for wrecking blow and bralwer

Bow bar lethal arrow, bound armaments, razor caltrops, endless hail, and a toss up choice of trap beast/dark deal/vigor ,toxic barrage ult

Divines all gear for easy starters hundings/nightmothers/automatons/ gryphons ferocity/ vicious ophidian if ya can get a nice trial group.

Boss helms stormfist, slimecraw, velidreth

The relequen and berserking warrior i see in alcast is largely only bis in single target trial boss fights and id advise vicious ophidian over it for anything outside of light attack spamming a stationary target.

Weapons double daggers main hand nirn trait offhand precise or i fused, use poison and wep dmg glyphs

Pop surge drop aoes and spam bloodlust dodge when needed and eat dmg for days

Lastly you dont need summerset for what i do psijic isnt necessary

Unlock caltrops amd vigor doing battlegrounds wether you win or lose you get ap about 30+ losses unlocks then and like 20ish wins

Lastly OP what platform you play on pc ps4 xbox,
    Edited by Mettaricana on September 29, 2018 10:39PM
  • JinMori
    JinMori
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dw bar bloodthirst, shrouded dagger, crit surge, hurricane, bound armaments and dawnbreaker ult

Can use 2 hander also just trade blood thirst and shrouded for wrecking blow and bralwer

Bow bar lethal arrow, bound armaments, razor caltrops, endless hail, and a toss up choice of trap beast/dark deal/vigor ,toxic barrage ult

Divines all gear for easy starters hundings/nightmothers/automatons/ gryphons ferocity/ vicious ophidian if ya can get a nice trial group.

Boss helms stormfist, slimecraw, velidreth

The relequen and berserking warrior i see in alcast is largely only bis in single target trial boss fights and id advise vicious ophidian over it for anything outside of light attack spamming a stationary target.

Weapons double daggers main hand nirn trait offhand precise or i fused, use poison and wep dmg glyphs

Pop surge drop aoes and spam bloodlust dodge when needed and eat dmg for days

Lastly you dont need summerset for what i do psijic isnt necessary

Unlock caltrops amd vigor doing battlegrounds wether you win or lose you get ap about 30+ losses unlocks then and like 20ish wins

Lastly OP what platform you play on pc ps4 xbox,

vicious ophidian is not that good, it's good in maelstrom arena, but that;s pretty much it, also if the group is providing orbs shards etc, you should be able to sustain.
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Be surprised how often healers dont supply squat in endgame content
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JinMori wrote: »

I don't have summerset.
    I don't do PVP.
    I'm lvl 238.

We good? good.

Why would anyone tell you to change races? Redguard is the best for pve dps, and i argue for pvp also because of the sustain.

Also, you better drop that attitude, you are already in the position of asking for help, so you better show some humility, no one owes you anything, if we help you is only thanks to people being nice, but if you start with this, don;t tell me to change this or that, than don;t even bother asking, never forget that.

Also, if you don't wanna get some fundamental abilities, then just don't even bother trying to get better you completely lack the attitude, i can understand gear sets like relequen, but abilities, there is no excuse.

These builds are the fruit of people's time and effort, and they gave it purely out of kindness, for your own benefit.

This is fine and dandy, but there's no use in telling someone who is never going to PVP to go into PVP to get abilities or to tell someone who is never going to buy Summerset to buy Summerset.

They basically asked for a build that doesn't use Vigor, Caltrops, or the Psijic Line. Yeah, we can tell them that they wont ever reach top tier DPS without those things. But its not like you can't make a stam sorc that works in normal or even vet group dungeons that doesnt have Vigor, Caltrops, or the Psijic line.
  • JinMori
    JinMori
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I don't have summerset.
    I don't do PVP.
    I'm lvl 238.

We good? good.

This is fine and dandy, but there's no use in telling someone who is never going to PVP to go into PVP to get abilities or to tell someone who is never going to buy Summerset to buy Summerset.

They basically asked for a build that doesn't use Vigor, Caltrops, or the Psijic Line. Yeah, we can tell them that they wont ever reach top tier DPS without those things. But its not like you can't make a stam sorc that works in normal or even vet group dungeons that doesnt have Vigor, Caltrops, or the Psijic line.

you just glossed over the main point i made.
    Edited by JinMori on September 29, 2018 10:54PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't have summerset.
    I don't do PVP.
    I'm lvl 238.

We good? good.

you just glossed over the main point i made.

Which was what exactly?

"Be polite when you ask for help?" Or "Dont ask for help if you aren't gonna try?"

Because my rejoiner is "Maybe let's be polite ourselves when offering help and make sure we're actually offering the help the OP asked for. The OP didnt ask for an attitude adjustment. The OP asked for stam sorc help when they arent going to PVP and arent going to buy Summerset, and the majority of builds online dont meet that need."
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Op cam skip the pvp aspect but thats gonna be one lacking stam sorc almost to the point may as well not roll a stam sorc..
    Their whole thing is the stacking dots and healing off the critical hits caltrops volley and hurricane plus whatever else ya do
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Op cam skip the pvp aspect but thats gonna be one lacking stam sorc almost to the point may as well not roll a stam sorc..
    Their whole thing is the stacking dots and healing off the critical hits caltrops volley and hurricane plus whatever else ya do

Well, I can tell you from personal experience that you can do normal dungeons with that build. I did, for quite some time before I actually learned to PVP. DW/Bow, Crit Surge, Endless Hail, Poison Injection, Hurricane, Steel Tornado/Shrouded Daggers, Bloodthirst, and so on. Briarheart Gear made up for some of the heals lacking without vigor.

It was NOT a great build, but I could manage around 15k DPS, which is perfectly decent for normal group dungeon DPS or easy vet dungeons, and was definitely fine for any overland questing. If someone had a better rotation than I, they could probably get higher DPS.

Now, I've since got a much better build including Caltrops and Vigor, and my DPS is much improved. But its not like you can't play a stam sorc in any content without caltrops and vigor. I would say, however, that a player can only do harder content if they have enough DPS/survivability to do so. So if someone knows they cant get caltrops, the real question is whether or not they can practice a rotation that gets them to their desired level of DPS without caltrops.

I don't know what level of content the OP wants to run. Given that we're talking about dying to mudcrabs, I sorta doubt we're talking about going to trials. Getting them to a point of doing decently in normal dungeons is doable without caltrops.
  • SaucyMcSauceface
    SaucyMcSauceface
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pairing VO with automatons and selenes puts out decent dps on a stamsorc, can hit 30k easily.
    That said, you should get caltrops. Just find a zerg to run with and you will have unlocked it in about half an hour. It is one of the main DOTs that allows crit surge to heal while also doing decent damage.

Dual wield on the front bar with rending, shrouded daggers, hurricane, crit surge, bound armaments, with flawless dawnbreaker as the ulti for the weapon damage passive

Bow backbar (ideally running the maelstrom bow, or failing that, completing the same 5 piece that your dual wield is completing) running poison injection, rearming trap, caltrops, endless hail, dark deal, with ballista as the ulti

The heal from crit surge on that setup is fine if you can avoid standing in red circles in PvE
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As other people have said, the only thing really necessary is Caltrops, just because there is no replacement for it. Crushing Weapon can be replaced with Shrouded Daggers, and Vigor can be replaced with Critical Surge (not many stamsorcs run Vigor outside of content like vMA, anyways, since Crit Surge lasts way longer and self healing is redundant with a dedicated healer in your group).

I would highly recommend just doing some Battlegrounds to get Vigor and Caltrops, it really doesn't take that long, but if you absolutely don't want to PVP, then I'm afraid you'll just have to make do with the DPS loss of not having Caltrops.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stam Sorc, and how to build the abilities?
    I have a stamsorc among my alts, and found it quite neat to play.

Mine goes around in medium armor with a big axe (since the shield from spamming brawler will do wonders for your survivability, Executioner is a nifty deathblow skill, and the rest of it is also quite nice...) and usually depends mostly on the weapon skills, with some sorc skills for support (CritSurge, DarkDeal, BoundArmaments, Hurricane, daedric pets; occasionally some fighter guild skills as well - depending on situation)

Sometimes I also slot abilities that I seldom use while questing, just to level them in case they ever are needed (and the usual questing is easy enough that you can do it on three active skills, and it is always a good idea to have all the skills maxed and morphed, just in case. Even the ones that are more magica sorc flavor, since you never know...)
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Before I had any PvP skills, my stamina lifesavers were:
    • The Briarheart set
    • The Bloodthirst skill
    • A class heal not available to sorcerers

This was on a nightblade, where building for crit made sense, so Briarheart was strong. Given Critical Surge, similar considerations would apply on a sorcerer who wants to stay alive.

So anyway, go dual wield because:
    • Rapid Strikes (either morph) is good for proccing Critical Surge.
    • Bloodthirst gives good ticking heals of its own.
    • Deadly Cloak is good defense.

Also go bow because of Endless Hail and Poison Injection.
  • Frawr
    Frawr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't have summerset.
    I don't do PVP.
    I'm lvl 238.

We good? good.

A passive-aggressive request for help with a list of red lines. Wow. I suggest learning to be a bit flexible or you'll get nowhere fast.

You've just asked a question for which there are perhaps 100 answers. good luck.

There are lots of 'good abilities' and no one single ability is perfect for all situations. That is why people refer to 'flex spots'.

Use alcast's build and then drop in other abilities that you do have available to test what happens. Does it help you? increase your dps? If not - try different one.

Bars could be: spamable / execute / 3 buffs / dps ult and on back bar - couple of dots / 3 buffs (or a heal) / support ult

• mrs_helheim
    mrs_helheim
    ✭✭
    What do you play on? I main a stamsorc and can help if you'd like.
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I don't have summerset.
    I don't do PVP.
    I'm lvl 238.

We good? good.

After re reading your post I think i have some better advice than what i first though.. Im going to guess, since you dont pvp, that you dont have caltrops or vigor (from the assault skill line).. Im also going to guess that you're a lower level since you said you died to a mudcrab.. So i think i might be able to help.

The best (or one of the best) armor sets for stamina in pve is vicious ophidian. However that is a trial set so probably out of your reach. So a few months back i ran veteran malestrom arena on my PC char (i play xbox mainly) with 160 cp.. I made it through without vigor, caltrops, or without any issue. The build i used was spriggens and briarheart..

Im telling you this because briarheart would be very helpful to you without having vigor. But i would wait til you're CP 160 to get it. Hundings is a great set, but nightmothers is really only good solo .. In a dungeon, or with a group, the tank will always apply the major fracture debuff that nightmothers gives you, therefore it is kind of a waste.. But if solo stuff is what you're doing then its good.

So i would shoot for spriggens and briarheart. I would also always try to have at least 16k health. If not 17k.. Make sure you have food. Dubious camoron throne would be best. But even just a simple max stam/max health food will do.

As for skills. Dual wield and bow is going to be your best bet. For healing and for damage. I usually run 1 axe 1 dagger, 1 nirnhoned and 1 precise .. Just my preference. Youll want to run crit surge, this is a class skill and very important for your major brutality buff and for healing. From the dual wield skills you want to run blade cloak, blood craze, and blood thirst.

Blade cloak will reduce the damage you take from aoes, and the other 2 skills will heal you. I belive they are the first 2 skills in the skill line. Then i would probably run steel tornado as your last front bar skill, mainly for dealing with multiple enemies. As for the ultimate I would use the dual wield ultimate morphed to rend, this will heal you and do very good damage.

For the bow bar i would run dark deal ( a class skill morphed from dark conversion), Hurricane (another class skill), and then you have some options. Ideally you would want to run, for the last 3 bow bar skills, poison injection and endless hail (both bow skills)... And then trap beast for the last skill ( a fighters guild skill).. That is ideally what you'd want. But you could run scatter shot morphed into draining shot, for another heal, but i dont think it will be as helpful as the damage you get with the other skills. Plus dark deal is a solid heal.

For the ultimate i would either slot the bow ultimate morphed to balista, or the storm atronach.

So basically the point of all of this would be to give you some more healing. Crit surge, bloodcraze, and blood thirst, would give you some decent healing. Steel tornado would help you deal with multiple enemies and execute them. Blade cloak will reduce the damage you take and deal good damage. Your dual wield ultimate will heal you..

Your bow bar will be another source of healing with dark deal (and a good way to restore stamina with dark deal as well)... It will also buff your resistances with hurricane and deal good damage. Trap beast will buff your damage, and endless hail will be another aoe damage dealing skill. And finally poison injection will be your way to attack from range, deal solid damage, and have another execute.

And make sure you have a good mundus stone. The tower, the warrior, etc.. I dont mean to sound condescending by over explaining a lot of things, but i dont know how experienced you are with the game, with stam sorc, or what level you are..

*edit* After reading again i see that you're cp 238.. Sorry i missed that but everything i said still applies. I just might have explained things a bit less.
    Edited by eso_lags on September 30, 2018 8:05PM