Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Price cut for name change?

Megatto
Megatto
✭✭✭✭✭
Am I the only one who thinks it's a little much to pay 2,5k Crowns just to change your characters name?

I think it should be cut down to atleast 500 Crowns. That seems like a more reasonable price.
Remove loot boxes or riot
  • Pwoo
    Pwoo
    ✭✭✭
    I think 1000 Crowns would be a reasonable price for the name change and appearance tokens since they don't really affect gameplay the way race change does (obviously 500 would be better but realistically I don't see ZOS going that low even during a sale).

I find the price of 2500 to be especially ridiculous since some players with "inappropriate" names are forced to change their names for FREE. I think every player should get at least one free name change token to make it more fair.
    PC EU - @Pwooo in game - chronic crafting writ doer
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That and the clothing upgrade slots.. should be way cheaper.
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can understand the high price for race change, but appearance change and name change should be CHEAP.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has probably been on sale before just like the outfit slots and race change have been. It will probably be on sale again sometime. It is not likely to be announced way ahead of time.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I waited a year and a half for a sale like they did on the race change token before I finally broke down and bought the damn name change. It's stupid for that to be so expensive, especially since it's not made clear when you create your first toon that you can use spaces to create a unique name. I have spoken to at least six other people who did the same thing I did and spelled the name they wanted all weird and were dissatisfied with it because they didn't know they could use spaces. And I don't even talk to that many people! So either they need to drop the price of name change OR put a very clear notice on character naming informing us that we can indeed use compound names, epithets, etc.
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Megatto wrote: »
    Am I the only one who thinks it's a little much to pay 2,5k Crowns just to change your characters name?

I think it should be cut down to atleast 500 Crowns. That seems like a more reasonable price.
    Of course 2,5K for a rename is insane.

I'd go further: the rename should be free and mandatory for all out-of-place, stupid non-roleplay names X)

Oh ! and a capital letter should be offered to names without any!
    Edited by Ajaxandriel on October 1, 2018 4:46PM
    TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50 ;
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50 ;
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50 ;
    Antarius Scorpio - impérial chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50 ;
    Azothos Sadras - elfe noir sorcier 50 ;
    Celestras - haut-elfe sorcier 50 ;
    Diluviatar - elfe des mers sorcier 50 ;
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50 ;
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50 ;
    Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Sabbathnazar Ullikummi - elfe noir chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Selvaryn Virotès - elfe noire lame noire 50 ;
    Tahajmi - khajiit sorcière 50 ;
    Telernil - haut-elfe templier 50 ;
    Zadzadak - gobelin nécromancien 50 ;
    Zandoga - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're going to use the services if the cost is worth it to you.
    They're not priced for casual or whimsical use because they're not intended for casual or whimsical use.
    signing off