Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

extra coins on my account?

Teutoburger
Teutoburger
✭✭
last time i played was like 4 months ago maybe abit more. i had 300 crowns after purchasing a house and now when i logged in i have 3300. wondering how that happened.

first i thought i had been hacked but all characters are there in same level and i got same amount of gold
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have ESO+ ?
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    If you have eso+, and your subscription renewed during this time, you will have gotten the crowns from that renewal. That is the most likely situation there.

@Alassirana
    Sneakybo, ExSO_Gold, Demure Dragon Dealings
  • Teutoburger
    Teutoburger
    ✭✭
    removed my subscription and havent been gone from the game for 6 months for it to happen.

checked my billing history and money was taken from my account 4 times for subscription even though i had removed my sub
    Edited by Teutoburger on October 1, 2018 12:30AM
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and you didn't notice until now?
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • TyroneShoelaces
    I've cancelled my subscription numerous times and had it turn itself back on. Never even got a reply from them on the issue.
  • Pink_E_808
    Pink_E_808
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, I'd be upset, too. If you had money taken from your account 4 times (I'm assuming over the course of 4 months?), then you should have 6300 crowns!!
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Never mind OP, plenty of reskinned shiney pixels on the Crown Store to get now ;)
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access