The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

lag or delay when farming nodes and looting bodies

volkeswagon
volkeswagon
✭✭✭✭✭
I noticed ever since that Thursday impromtu server maintenance a few weeks ago I have annoying lag when doing thinks like selecting items when farming nodes or looting bodies or even when selecting items in your inventory to deconstruction. i would press the x button to take to items and it would freeze for a few seconds. I have also noticed sometimes my character will suddenly be transported back to where it was a few seconds before. I am on the ps4 NA server. Oh and a quick fix to the color issue would be to return it to where it was before you muted all the colors. there was nothing wrong with it before, other than the lava being really bright red but shouldn't lava be that way? the flowers have no vibrancy anymore.
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    I noticed ever since that Thursday impromtu server maintenance a few weeks ago I have annoying lag when doing thinks like selecting items when farming nodes or looting bodies or even when selecting items in your inventory to deconstruction. i would press the x button to take to items and it would freeze for a few seconds. I have also noticed sometimes my character will suddenly be transported back to where it was a few seconds before. I am on the ps4 NA server. ....
    For what it is worth, I have been experiencing the same issues that you describe for several weeks. The frequency and severity of this adverse behavior has become past annoying to the point of often rendering the game infeasible to play. And I play TESO with a PC on the NA megaserver.

So I doubt that the platform is the issue, whether the game client might have something to do with it and/or the megaserver host software might be at fault. More likely, it is an internal network performance issue pertaining to the traffic among the various Akamai servers which comprise the "megaserver" system provided by Bethesda Softworks to host TESO.

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still getting selection lag. what gives. never had that until a month ago.
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ever since the patch a few weeks ago I have once again been experiencing a pause of 2-3 seconds when looting bodies, picking nodes, selling stuff from my inventory or taking the items from the various reward boxes. PS4 NA
    Edited by volkeswagon on December 10, 2019 12:28AM
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heals pots bar swaps opening fn doors greyed out skill bars game legit turning to trash
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is also a long delay of 3-4 seconds from the time you place an object in my house in housing editor to when it shows up on the screen.