So on my way to work I like to talk to myself about things that might be fun to do when I get home from work. This morning I came up with the idea of creating a series of Solo PvE challenges (Maybe 2-man challenges on some dungeons). Each week I would come up with a challenge (solo a dungeon, world boss, etc...) and have a week for people to participate.
After the week is up, anyone who submits a video of them completing the challenge will be given a score based on amount of deaths and completion time. The person with the highest score wins the prize for that week. Prizes might include: currency, rare items, etc...
Before I go to the trouble of creating the scoring system and organizing prizes and challenges, I just want to see if anyone would be interested in participating in these weekly challenges?
Since everyone seems to be doing this,
- Magicka Sorcerer (Pet) [Flawless Conqueror @ 565CP] - 582k
- Magicka Nightblade [Flawless Conqueror @ 780CP] - 575k
- Stamina Sorcerer [Flawless Conqueror @ 420CP] - 560k
- Magicka Classless [Flawless Conqueror @ 810CP] - 540k
- Magicka Templar [Stormproof] - 550k
- Magicka Warden [Stormproof] - 510k
- Stamina Templar [In Development]
- Stamina DK [In Development]
- Stamina NB [Under 50]
Would you participate in these challenges? 11 votes
Maybe, depending on the prizes (what would make you interested)