The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Opening up achievement page crashes my game.

cremefatale
cremefatale
✭✭
So what i've been doing lately is to do achievement cause I find it fun.

But now I've run into a bug where everytime i open up the achievement page in a delve, my game crashes for no reason, and I have to force quit it.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you running any add-ons if you're on PC/Mac?

You could also try the repair client option from the launcher (though be warned this can sometimes try to verify then redownload the whole game)
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • cremefatale
    cremefatale
    ✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Are you running any add-ons if you're on PC/Mac?

You could also try the repair client option from the launcher (though be warned this can sometimes try to verify then redownload the whole game)

I'm running three add-ons, fishtracker, minimap quest giver, and awesome guild stores.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of those should cause any issues but to be safe try turning them off then opening the achievement window.

Does it crash every time you open it, or just once it's updated (you've unlocked on and go back into the screen). The game used to spew error messages at you if you had an achievement highlighted, completed it then tried to open it up again, however that never caused a full crash for me.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."