The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Email with Access code is never sent

Zimnel
Zimnel
✭✭✭
I have two issues with access code emails never being sent to me.
Since I keep receiving marketing emailings I understand the system has my correct emai.

Issue 1: I can't access the support page because "You’ve logged into the Elderscrollsonline.com support experience from a new device or browser. For your security, we’ve sent a special access code to your registered email address."

That one is not being sent, so I can't access support and open a ticket. The browser is the exact same one I've been using for the last two years.

**Issue 2: I can't connect the NA Server because:

"This computer is not authorized to log in to this account."

The computer and the account are the exact same ones I use to play in the EU server.

In short, I can't report Issue 2 to Support because of Issue 1.

Please if someone at support read this, what can I do? The emails with verification codes are never sent.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Zimnel

If you've not received your access code you can try the following:
    1. Add noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com to your list of approved e-mail senders.
    2. Check your spam or junk mail folders.
      • If you are using Gmail with the Inbox categories feature, also check your Social folder.
    3. If you are using a firewall or anti-virus, temporarily disable them before requesting a new code.

If you still haven't received your one-time access code email after trying the steps above, you should contact us to request we change your email address by selecting "No Longer Have Access / Can't Remember Email on Account" in the Issue Type field on this form.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post