The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Logged in tonight to find that I'd lost over a week (I think) of daily reward progress

Imryll
Imryll
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm not sure exactly because my last few rewards haven't been particularly remarkable, but until tonight I believed myself to be on schedule to receive the end of month reward only to find tonight that I've regressed to mid-month. We know I was several days ahead of my husband, and now I'm suddenly a week behind--without missing any logins, at least recently. Had this happened to anyone else? In any case, ZOS please fix.
Edited by Imryll on September 25, 2018 3:34AM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure you weren't accidentally on the PTS? Ive done that by accident and had a "Where is all my stuff?!" moment.
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you hit "Claim Reward" every day?
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @VaranisArano I think that you're probably right. Yesterday's update must have caused the PTS to become highlighted on my login screen. In any case the rewards screen on the PTS looks like what I saw last night and live is more or less in line with what I thought it should be.

It's always possible that I failed actually to claim a reward at some time during the month (even though I logged in), but that shouldn't cause rewards to regress. It would only keep them from advancing.