The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stamsorc/StamWarden PvP Build?

Avo68
Avo68
Hey,

i search a Build for my Stamsorc or StamWarden for Cyrodill, i dont want play with alcast´s build´s, i search a build for good dmg, and a good survivability, and pls no clever alchemist build.

Pref : 2h/Bow, 2h/1hShield

i hope you can help me.
Edited by Avo68 on September 23, 2018 11:17AM
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Troll King, vipers, sloads
    Reverb, heroic, twin slashes
    Oblivion glyph, double dot poison

I ran into such a build the other day. Was cancerous as hell But it worked

Or any combo of blood spawn or tk, hulkings, bone Pirates, shacklebreaker, 7th legion
    At best couplef with dw masters for the bleeds
  • xDocHollidayz
    Right now I am using Stam warden. Running 7th legions and bone pirate but I am going to change gears a bit. Switching over to shacklebreaker and hulking. 2h/1hs. stats should be around 11k Magicka (2k increase over current) and close to 40k Stam which is good for a warden IMO. Change to blue food since I don't need dubious anymore with shackle.
    Weapon damage still good with gold weapons and nirnhoned and increase damage glyph on 1hs bar and jewelery glyphs. Getting a bigger Stam pool by switching, but losing some recovery. Will slot Bull netch in place of low slash to counter that. Shalks, reverb, la into dizzying swing and db. Works fine. Spores, healing thicket and vigor for staying alive. Oh and troll king too.

Edited by xDocHollidayz on September 23, 2018 11:54PM