The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Murkmire Argonian Home using New Murkmire Items

Currygaminginc
Currygaminginc
✭✭✭✭
Here is a simple re-build of Old Mistveil Manor transformed into a luxurious Argonian Home utilizing all the new furnishing items coming with the Murkmire DLC. Enjoy!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZQ6_mGqK-M
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow that's amazing! I am so looking forward to the new furniture, even more so now that I've seen what you can do with it! Thank you for sharing!
  • Currygaminginc
    Currygaminginc
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much Carly. When I re-skinned the Daggerfall Overlook interior for the Town Market and Tavern I was like "Wow how different this looks" I had to see how much I could change other existing houses into new and different homes.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Super. Thanks for sharing. It gave some great ideas.
    I can't wait until we get some more generic structural items. So far we've gotten the extremely polished marble and now the rough sticks n straw. Something inbetween will be good xd
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Arciris
    Arciris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh wow wow ow, it looks so perfect and i absolutely love the music! <3
  • Currygaminginc
    Currygaminginc
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »
    Super. Thanks for sharing. It gave some great ideas.
    I can't wait until we get some more generic structural items. So far we've gotten the extremely polished marble and now the rough sticks n straw. Something inbetween will be good xd

I was just saying to my wife today, that it would be nice to have grey stone brick walls or those white stucco with wood breton walls. If you say my Town Square and Tavern video you'll see I had to use Breton Merchant Stalls to make those walls. And it'd be nice to have some rectangular door openings. Both the Alinor and the Murkmire door are tall arches.
  • Currygaminginc
    Currygaminginc
    ✭✭✭✭
    Arciris wrote: »
    Oh wow wow ow, it looks so perfect and i absolutely love the music! <3

Thank you :)
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's fantastic! I absolutely adore what you did there, it looks both amazing, and amazingly different from the original. Wow, good job!
  • Currygaminginc
    Currygaminginc
    ✭✭✭✭