The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Focused Aim

JobooAGS
JobooAGS
✭✭✭✭✭
What if this morph of snipe also revealed nightblades, would you be in favor?

Focused Aim 56 votes

Yes
28%
Donnasnowheart_ESOshiningforceIlluvatarrChunkyCatForsakenSinWeylandLabsSkanderIlCanis_LupuslINelothNoszetshaielzafineWildRaptorXgrizzly375karekizusmguy1234agasaagasai 16 votes
No
26%
kadarIruil_ESOAztlanhiydeNolaArchNemeliomleepalmer95susmitdsNarvuntiengetemshaunasharquezKingExecrationGildashuschdeguddzjeTiZzA93 15 votes
Other
5%
BNOCJuhasowJobooAGS 3 votes
Wtf?
39%
idkXergeEdziuRagnaroek93KelcesGreenSoup2HoTDalsinthusrafaelcsmaiaPemPemPastasoXI_Viper_IXoCrazYDunm3rMJalldayLittlePinkDotJXNwarriorBooPerScOOperHotdog_23MyuxJaselUmenaOzazz 22 votes
  • Pastas
    Pastas
    ✭✭✭
    Wtf?
    You mean that it works like NB mark when it hits?
    Snipe is far from needing buffs in pvp so,,,
    WARNING
    This post may Include horrible gramatical and orthographic errors
    Read on your own risk
    AD
    Dar'foo Stamblade Zorg-gro-Wurf DK tank Far-Datxo Templar healer Valmir Spellius Magsorc
    Randolf Omberic Magblade Felien Golas Magdk Faenor Oakwood Stamplar Sader Dustorm Stamsorc
    EP
    Do'Ragash Stamdk Caius Grachus Stamden Dalyne Narus Magplar
    DC
    Melkar Spellius Magden
    PC EU
    Options
  • KingExecration
    KingExecration
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    Why? Of all things. Nb cloak is so easy to counter unless they’re magic with forward momentum. Why not just ask for buffs for certain play styles instead of nerfing one.
    Options
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Why? Of all things. Nb cloak is so easy to counter unless they’re magic with forward momentum. Why not just ask for buffs for certain play styles instead of nerfing one.

This is a buff to a certain playstyle....
    Options
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    The nightblades that are using it ? Yes please.
    Options
  • Myux
    Myux
    ✭✭✭
    Wtf?
    of course snipe spammers want their garbage to be buffed. please learn to play the game you currently have on your monitor instead of just looking at someone and pressing a button until they die.
    Options
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Myux wrote: »
    of course snipe spammers want their garbage to be buffed. please learn to play the game you currently have on your monitor instead of just looking at someone and pressing a button until they die.

Ahh the logical fallicies, keep them coming. I only have 1 build that uses snipe, and it mimics if not copies this build from @DDuke https://tamrielfoundry.com/articles/sniper-bowbow-pvp-build-cwc/ just replace mediation with crushing weapon. Others dont even touch snipe at all, in fact my stam sorc hates and loves snipe spammers as it cannot purge the ngative effects or hide from them via cloak, however hurricane + spin2win makes short work of them.

Me personally, I make these kind of threads in a devils advocate fashion, and have various personal opinions about them. Just in this one, I dont care if this change is inplemented or not. My nightblade will have to listen to sound queues more and dodge the snipe or block a snipe to avoid stun and mark the sniper.
    Options
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Juhasow wrote: »
    The nightblades that are using it ? Yes please.

More like if you use it on a nightblade and you hit the nightblade, they will get marked
    Options
  • KingExecration
    KingExecration
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    JobooAGS wrote: »

This is a buff to a certain playstyle....

Yeah I contradicted myself there, but these nerf threads are getting crazy. Everybody’s class is watered down as is, why not bring some of the things that made classes awesome to play instead of some guy hitting snipe 48 times and mad because some poor Nightblade cloaked and survived his barrage of glitched range attacks.
    Options
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Any buff to snipe is a no from me.

Now if we're talking about nerfs i'm all ears.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
    Options
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wtf?

What about a buff to snipe projectile speed?.... so that once used your hit near instantly and can react to followup snipes instead of hit like 2-4 during high latency?
    PS4 NA DC
    Options
  • Warganic
    Warganic
    Wtf?
    I don't even play nightblade snipe is broken as it is, hits too hard and that bug where 3 go off at once and you insta die before you know it is terrible. Address that before thinking about anything to do with it.
    PC:
    Warganic - Redgaurd Stamplar DC

PS4:
    Warganic - RedgaurdStamplar DC
    Killmonger II - Redgaurd Stamden DC
    Chim Sa Choy - Argonian Magden EP
    Options
  • Ozazz
    Ozazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wtf?
    they need to take like 20%damage off snipe seriously
    Edited by Ozazz on September 25, 2018 1:49PM
    Options
  • BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    One of the many tools designed almost solely for the zerg at this point.

Other: If it marks the *** that's using snipe, then yes.
    Edited by BNOC on September 25, 2018 2:11PM
    vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
    Options
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No

What about a buff to snipe projectile speed?.... so that once used your hit near instantly and can react to followup snipes instead of hit like 2-4 during high latency?

I can barely react to snipes i actually hear and see now, which is rare.

I'd rather not hear the sound but it already hit me not because of lag but because the speed got buffed.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
    Options
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other

I can barely react to snipes i actually hear and see now, which is rare.

I'd rather not hear the sound but it already hit me not because of lag but because the speed got buffed.

I would rather see snipe and rapid fire swap places. Make snipe a cheapish ultimate between 75 and 90 ult and rapid fire a spammable like flurry, with morphs and the like altered. Decreasing the travel time if you think about it is actually a snipe nerf you think about it. It means less opportunities for delayed burst or ganking. @DDuke can give you an essay on it.
    Options