The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Housing ideas

HazimaKP
HazimaKP
Soul Shriven
It would be really nice if my guild mates and friends could visit any of my residences without me having to teleport in. Also if the guild leader be able to purchase a home as a main guild hall that has a larger furniture size to accommodate all the attunable stations.
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    as long as you set it up in the housing menu (f5), they can visit at any time. The controls for this are the far right hand 'tab' on the housing editor...it should be settings or some such. It allows you to set access to guilds or friends, and also give certain people editor privileges.

@Alassirana
    SneakyBo, ExSO_Gold, Demure Dragon Dealings
  • Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think he means that they can visit ANY home not just the main one. It would be nice change tbh and would not at the same time, I got home that is purely used for stashing furnitures I might use in future purpose so it got nothing furnished there and would be rly embarassed if somebody sees it ;) Though we could lock it so only we see could see it I guess ?
  • HazimaKP
    HazimaKP
    Soul Shriven
    They already have it that you can set permissions for each house for visitors. Meaning you can already restrict access to houses. And yes I mean that it would be nice if they can visit all my houses not just primary. I put a lot of effort into my decorating and my friends like to see what I have come up with but as it stands right now they can only visit if i am there.
  • db0ssman
    db0ssman
    ✭✭✭
    I kind of thought of something cool for that. How about if you could have attuneable wayshrines in the house that went to a player's specific residence. For example, there could be a room in the main guild house that has shrines to all of the sub houses that hold crafting stations. Your primary residence could be a set of wayshrines to your other residences so friends could visit the different pads you set up. This would also avoid the embarrassment of going to Jamdarius' trash hoarder house by accident.

These would be either craftable (recipe at master crafter vendor), purchasable at a Guild Store/tradeable, or from the crown store.
    Starfire Protocol lvl 50 NB Redmage healer - Main + Master Crafter
    Gives Good Heed lvl 50 Warden Super Buff Healer
    Crafty Smyth lvl 50 Stamblade Poison Assassin - Farmer
    Everyon's Pal Adin lvl 44 Templar Splash Healer
    Stands Against Danger lvl 16 DK Tank -ex mule
    Matriarch Tamer lvl 18 Baby Sorc Healer
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If on PC traveller the addon you need is called Port to Friends House.

Allows you to visit any house you have permission for - even if not the primary residence.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • I_B_Squishy
    I_B_Squishy
    ✭✭✭
    I would love a feature like dressing room where you can save your furniture setups in each room. That way you can move from house to house and have a different primary home any time you want.
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Allows you to visit any house you have permission for - even if not the primary residence.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Bright moons! I have that addon, but this one fails to understand how it works!

I have friends (in my friends list) who also use the addon. If I right click on their name I get to visit only the primary residence. I know they have several houses, all open to friends.
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kind_hero wrote: »

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Bright moons! I have that addon, but this one fails to understand how it works!

I have friends (in my friends list) who also use the addon. If I right click on their name I get to visit only the primary residence. I know they have several houses, all open to friends.

@kind_hero

In the chat area type "PTF Open" - without the " of course.

Then you will see a menu.

You type in the username of the traveller you wish to visit and choose the right property and bingo!

You can then close the menu once you are there.

The addon cannot see though what houses they actually own so you will see them all even if they don't have them.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For housing ideas, I would like to see Wooden Statues and Ice Statues. And also an element Statues of water, fire, air & earth that will elevate housing to a new level.
    Edited by Inhuman003 on October 4, 2018 4:12PM
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love a feature like dressing room where you can save your furniture setups in each room. That way you can move from house to house and have a different primary home any time you want.

Essential Housing Tools. :wink: Let me know if you have any questions.
  • Dorreah
    Dorreah
    ✭✭✭
    To visit someone house would be great. I am just wondering how amazing it would be to build from one of my residence a tavern for warriors in a nordic style! A lot of music, mead, food and stories to tell. To use some greater hall to construct a big feast-hall. Hahaaa!

... Maybe I am gonna do it a just invite a big amount of random players... who knows... :smile:
  • I_B_Squishy
    I_B_Squishy
    ✭✭✭
    R_K wrote: »

Essential Housing Tools. :wink: Let me know if you have any questions.

Omg, Halloween party in Hunter’s Glade incoming!
    Edited by I_B_Squishy on October 7, 2018 1:10PM
  • HazimaKP
    HazimaKP
    Soul Shriven

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

I use PS4. They dont allow addons
    Edited by HazimaKP on October 12, 2018 7:51PM