The issues related to logging in to the North American Xbox One and European Xbox One megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 20, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Ever a chance for arena weps to come as pvp rewards in future?

olsborg
olsborg
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
End of campaign reward or something, chance doesnt even have to be big, just a little one. Then atleast theres a theoretic chance that ill ever get one because I dont pve, at all. They used to be end of camp reward back when v12 was max level chars.
Altmer Sorceror, magicka
Bosmer Nightblade, stamina.
Imperial Templar, stamina
Redguard Warden, stamina

Aldmeri Dominion!
PC EU
PvP only
  • Sacredx
    Sacredx
    ✭✭✭
    They need to add all the 12 man dungeon sets onto pvp rewards as well. Either in the reward bags or in the pvp vendors or both. Pvpers shouldn't be soft locked out of pve gear.
    PC NA PvP Oceanic
    The Kelly Gang [TKG]
    Highest kill streak: https://i.imgur.com/V6jJhoy.png
    KB sample: https://i.imgur.com/n7TFyZr.png
    TKG raid sample: https://youtube.com/watch?v=RkrsHg3T7pc
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sacredx wrote: »
    They need to add all the 12 man dungeon sets onto pvp rewards as well. Either in the reward bags or in the pvp vendors or both. Pvpers shouldn't be soft locked out of pve gear.

    Lol I couldn't tell if this was mocking the idea or not
  • ChefZero
    ChefZero
    ✭✭✭
    What we need is a 2nd PvP vendor for arena weapons.
    PC EU - DC only
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChefZero wrote: »
    What we need is a 2nd PvP vendor for arena weapons.

    Then someone just grinds the AP which is pretty easy to do.
    Really, idk
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Murkmire update has a total of 18 new item sets, making it one of the most set dense updates to date. Here is the Combat Team’s insight on some of the most debated sets on the forums:...

    Blackrose Weapons
    Most forum discussions about the Blackrose Weapons showcase the weapons in PvP environments. The Combat Design team develops item sets based on the environment the sets are acquired in, such that PvP sets are typically acquired in PvP zones, PvE sets are typically acquired in PvE zones, and crafted sets and Monster Masks acting as a mix. That being said, we understand Blackrose is incredibly challenging, and the rewards should feel more awesome, particularly Radial Uppercut, Razor Shot, Wild Impulse, and Spectral Cloak. We are evaluating player feedback and examining these sets more closely.

    Sad to say it seems zos doesn't see arena weapons as something pvp players should be using, but the consider undaunted sets as both pve and pvp.
    Current Guilds: Decibel (Small Man), Fantasia, Omni
    Former Guilds: Decibel (Large Group), Hagnado
    PC/NA
    T-Bois (AR 50 Stam Sorc) - AD

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDUkIEilHdG3v6I586WzoyA?
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TBois wrote: »
    The Murkmire update has a total of 18 new item sets, making it one of the most set dense updates to date. Here is the Combat Team’s insight on some of the most debated sets on the forums:...

    Blackrose Weapons
    Most forum discussions about the Blackrose Weapons showcase the weapons in PvP environments. The Combat Design team develops item sets based on the environment the sets are acquired in, such that PvP sets are typically acquired in PvP zones, PvE sets are typically acquired in PvE zones, and crafted sets and Monster Masks acting as a mix. That being said, we understand Blackrose is incredibly challenging, and the rewards should feel more awesome, particularly Radial Uppercut, Razor Shot, Wild Impulse, and Spectral Cloak. We are evaluating player feedback and examining these sets more closely.

    Sad to say it seems zos doesn't see arena weapons as something pvp players should be using, but the consider undaunted sets as both pve and pvp.

    *blink*

    Wow. This combat team has lost all touch with reality.
    Anrose
    <Ømni>
Sign In or Register to comment.