Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to send item to friend after purchase

OutLaw_Nynx
OutLaw_Nynx
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I bought a chicken for myself. I wanted to send my friend one as he really wants one, but there is no option to do so. Is this a known bug? I just want to send him a chicken :(
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want to gift items don't you have to buy them as gifts, not but them for yourself first?

Open a support ticket though and someone should be able to help you out.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    If you want to gift items don't you have to buy them as gifts, not but them for yourself first?

Open a support ticket though and someone should be able to help you out.

I have no idea. Guess I’ll try support.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can gift the crates in their respective bundle amounts, but not the individual gem rewards.
    signing off
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    You can gift the crates in their respective bundle amounts, but not the individual gem rewards.

Ah. That makes me pretty sad. Thanks @Acrolas
  • gamer559
    gamer559
    ✭✭✭
    When making the purchase it will ask you if you want to purchase for yourself or gift it. If there is no option to gift it, then it can't be gifted. You don't actually buy the item and manually give it to someone.
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    gamer559 wrote: »
    When making the purchase it will ask you if you want to purchase for yourself or gift it. If there is no option to gift it, then it can't be gifted. You don't actually buy the item and manually give it to someone.

No, i saw that. It just has the option to give to myself and give as gift when I click on other items. Can’t gift them. Seems silly :(