Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Duplicate style pages from BGs?

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
So... from all the BGs I've been doing (and my wife too) I didn't think it was possible to get duplicate style pages from these... did the one I got for Pit Daemon Pauldrons today throw up an anomaly, or have we just been incredibly lucky to date??

Dnj0BUNXcAAJe8J.jpg
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can get duplicates if you do not pick up the mails. Since every reward for 2nd of 1st place actually has a page but the ones you've already learned are invisible. So until you learn it you can get as many duplicates as you want. They are entirely useless though.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Royaji wrote: »
    You can get duplicates if you do not pick up the mails. Since every reward for 2nd of 1st place actually has a page but the ones you've already learned are invisible. So until you learn it you can get as many duplicates as you want. They are entirely useless though.

I collect my mails everytime... this was purely a dupe coming out of left field... I collected the mail straight after the Battleground ended. I think this might just be an anomaly then.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Never got duplicates - didn't know this was happening.

I only need the Firedrake's Helmet now and I'm done - anyone selling? (lol I wish)
  • Reaver988
    Reaver988
    Soul Shriven
    I got a style page in my mail, I didn't collect it, played another match and got the same page in my mail again, now I have a style page that I can't do anything with. I wish we could sell and trade these pages, there are PVE players that will never do PvP so why not make these pages tradeable?
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got them all in the first week, but nothing will ever replace the Servant’s Robes

<3
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    i get them extremly rare now. Think when it comes dublicate from system it send u nothing in crate.
    in your case idk what it was, i've got dublicate only when didn't opened mails between matches 1 time
    Gathered about 80% of pages. For 3 bg outfits have no 1 part only and already seems it will not come in this age
    @Anethum from .ua
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you get a unique style page, learn it right away to avoid receiving a duplicate from future matches.
    I had this problem around Midyear Mayhem -- I left several mails in the inbox and didn't bother to open them until after the event. I ended up with 6 or 7 duplicate style pages that I had to simply DESTROY because they were not trade-able nor sell-able. I got all 3 Battleground Team Outfit Styles fully learned, though, so I guess it didn't matter; but, ZOS should still make the Battleground Team Outfit Styles trade-able or sell-able in the future, regardless. It would give more incentive for collectors and non-PvPers to do Battlegrounds to collect all of the Outfit Styles. I hope ZOS eventually adds the weapon variants to compliment the already-existing armor styles, too.
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would give more incentive for collectors and non-PvPers to do Battlegrounds to collect all of the Outfit Styles. I hope ZOS eventually adds the weapon variants to compliment the already-existing armor styles, too.

++, these weapons can be awesome
    @Anethum from .ua