The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cant gift with crown gems ps4

LdoubleTG
LdoubleTG
✭✭
We can no longer do this? I know someone who did that a few weeks ago..
Edited by LdoubleTG on September 20, 2018 8:58PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably part of the maintenance we received last week where the crown store was closed briefly.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think that's why gifting was taken down for a day...

Gems items were probably never intended for gifting as you could just use all the free gems your alt accounts earn to buy stuff for your main account.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can still send stuff with crown gems to friends. Just can’t buy an item again to send to a friend once I’ve bought it :;
  • LdoubleTG
    LdoubleTG
    ✭✭
    I can not send a gift with crown gems to a friend on ps4