The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Loosing out on 100k Login Reward because I forget to Grab them

Koolio
Koolio
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So I’ve logged on almost everyday to get the monthly reward. But sometimes I’ll click the reward and not realizing my inventory is full I don’t actually collect it. This has happened a few times now and I will now lose out on this monthly reward.

Should I just wat till end of month (still log on) then file a ticket?
  • NolaArch
    NolaArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm...I hate to say it, but you might be out of luck. I’m not sure support would be able to help as it seems the issue was user error and not game-related. Best of luck if you do file a ticket!
    Ardat-Yakshii EP Stam NB
    36k anchovy club
    Mash the buttons, hope for the best!
    I have some achievements
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No ticket to be filed. If you have unclaimed daily reward, the pop up shows on every character you log in on until it is claimed.

Sorry, but this is user error.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No ticket to be filed. If you have unclaimed daily reward, the pop up shows on every character you log in on until it is claimed.

Sorry, but this is user error.

So I log into one character select daily rewards and don’t realize my inventory is full. Proceed to play for 4-5 hours on same character.

It’s only 100k so not a huge deal but slightly disappointing (mainly myself)
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You might be able to con one of the addon makers into creating something that reminds you?

It could be set to trigger:
    • Every so many minutes
    • Before you log off
    • Before the 'tomorrow's reward' cutoff time takes place.

It's rough you missed it, especially since you missed it for playing the game which is kind the point, but at least it's a common item and not some exclusive?

A rework to the system giving you credit, even if you don't bag it right away, might be a nice QoL improvement the Devs could look at.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS