The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Halloween crates end date?

MagicalLija
MagicalLija
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone who can estimate when the crown crate season will end?
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Average Length is between 2 to 3 months.

You can probably expect the next season (Xanmeer Crates) in early to mid December.
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    B0SSzombie wrote: »

You can probably expect the next season (Xanmeer Crates) in early to mid December.

Okay thank you im trying to strategically buy eso plus so i get the extra crowns :P
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AndrejLeo wrote: »

Okay thank you im trying to strategically buy eso plus so i get the extra crowns :P

Strategically how so?

If you're concerned about the additional crowns added per month to ESO Plus starting with Murkmire's release, ZOS already said that additional crowns will be added to pre-existing subscriptions (i.e. if you get a 6 month sub starting now through March, you'll still get the additional Crowns from November through March).
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AndrejLeo wrote: »

Strategically how so?

If you're concerned about the additional crowns added per month to ESO Plus starting with Murkmire's release, ZOS already said that additional crowns will be added to pre-existing subscriptions (i.e. if you get a 6 month sub starting now through March, you'll still get the additional Crowns from November through March).

Oh i didn't know that thanks for the information
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, just wanted to double check and make sure I wasn't making it up:

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/54825

"Note that if you are partly though a 3- or 6-month membership, you will be credited your bonus crowns by the end of November."
    Edited by B0SSzombie on September 18, 2018 11:10PM
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, just wanted to double check and make sure I wasn't making it up:

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/54825

"Note that if you are partly though a 3- or 6-month membership, you will be credited your bonus crowns by the end of November."

thank youu :smile:
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wana know when there will be better stuff in thw crown store
  • rook3162005
    rook3162005
    ✭✭✭
    I want to know when the Scalecaller crates are going to go on sale again. We got a couple in the Daily Login rewards, but for some reason, we have Halloween-themed crates STILL around, and it's almost December. It would be one thing if they weren't holiday-themed crates, but those should have been gone day one of November. I want my Peryite statue from the Scalecaller crates. :-/
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if i'm reading the crown store incorrectly, but it looks like there is a counter on the crates now.
  • Maythor
    Maythor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, 9 days left from today!
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Klasen wrote: »
    I don't know if i'm reading the crown store incorrectly, but it looks like there is a counter on the crates now.

There is. 9 days left.
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/crownstore/category/38#hollowjack-crates
    signing off
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    As some of you have noticed, the countdown has begun! We'll have more news about the upcoming Crown Crate season next week.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If only there were a gif to represent the transition between Holloholy *** there is

y6N8dQe.gif
    signing off
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    As some of you have noticed, the countdown has begun! We'll have more news about the upcoming Crown Crate season next week.

Only next week? Hmm

If you were to follow your previous communications pattern, you would release the article tomorrow, players would have to login 3 days (30.11-02.12) and 3 free crates would be delivered by Dec 5, a day before new season hits the store.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Atallanta wrote: »

Only next week? Hmm

If you were to follow your previous communications pattern, you would release the article tomorrow, players would have to login 3 days (30.11-02.12) and 3 free crates would be delivered by Dec 5, a day before new season hits the store.

Maybe they aren't going to do the free crates anymore?
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

Only next week? Hmm

Well that would be sad. I’m still upset we didn’t get any crates during eso+ trial.. they should have never taken those from us :(

• DaGhostDS
    DaGhostDS
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

Only next week? Hmm

At this point I wouldn't be surprised... But don't worry they will find something to miniaturized and give us "free"! FFS