The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

#Summerfall

ArcadenceBlaine
Is the #SummerFall requirements based on account or character? My main achievement hunter toon already has Summerset Savior, or whatever. So do I need to do this again on another toon? Or, is my progress already counted toward the goals? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • ArcadenceBlaine
    I say savior achievement, understanding that the pathfinder achievement is part of that. Will the pathfinder achievement need to be completed on other toons, is my question. :wink:
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Per account. Gina clarified it on the official thread.

And if you have the Pathfinder achievement, it already counts, as per the official announcement post.
    Edited by VaranisArano on September 18, 2018 6:44PM
  • ArcadenceBlaine
    Aaaah thanks... must have missed it!
  • Rhieks
    Rhieks
    Hrm... let's count. Whoever wanted Summerset, has probably bought it already. Most of the buyers already have the achievement. I do. Definitely more than a half does, I think. And all these people only count for 20% right now. So, to get all the rewards, 4x the amount of people must buy Summerset now. Really? My call is that we might make it to the pet... at best. Let's hope I'm wrong.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhieks wrote: »
    Hrm... let's count. Whoever wanted Summerset, has probably bought it already. Most of the buyers already have the achievement. I do. Definitely more than a half does, I think. And all these people only count for 20% right now. So, to get all the rewards, 4x the amount of people must buy Summerset now. Really? My call is that we might make it to the pet... at best. Let's hope I'm wrong.

My SO and I played both the Psijic and Main Quest and didn't have the achievement. I really doubt that most people had it unless they are completionists for achievements. And I really doubt most people had it on both megaservers.
    Edited by VaranisArano on September 20, 2018 11:35AM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhieks wrote: »
    The official thread has a number of clarifications from Gina regard it all.

They've set a target which is obtainable and a surprising number of people don't have the achievement even with Summerset completed. Also it counts on both NA and EU servers, so you can jump on the other and unlock it twice.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Sophocles1
    Sophocles1
    ✭✭✭
    I never bought it but finished the achievement while I had eso plus. I am off eso plus this month cuz I am working too much to pay. Will it count as I never ‘bought’ summm?
  • dan958
    dan958
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sophocles1 wrote: »
    I never bought it but finished the achievement while I had eso plus. I am off eso plus this month cuz I am working too much to pay. Will it count as I never ‘bought’ summm?

Summerset isn't included in ESO+, so you will need to purchase the chapter.
    @dan958 - PC/EU - Dannuin - Nightblade - Bosmer - CP982 - For the Queen!
  • UPrime
    UPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sophocles1 wrote: »

The only requirement is that you would have needed to bought summerset. ESO+ isn't needed. If you have access to the zone, then you own it and will qualify.