Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Remember when I said House with Underwater Bay Window view into Sea Life?

R_K
R_K
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Can you please tell the Housing / Art / Fixture / Design / Epic-ness teams that I love them all...?

Because I asked for this...
R_K wrote: »
Built-in fish tank or under-lake bay window ...? Yes, please.

0N19wG7.jpg

And we got this...

b19uyp3abgp7.png
n9pg57vrty23.png
8lt4kbpday45.png

...and I love it. And them. And you. Thank you. That's all. :smile:
  • Grayfax
    Grayfax
    ✭✭✭
    Yep. That one room changed all my thoughts on Murkmire. It is an epic place. Can't wait to see it at night to see what all can be lit up.
    Options
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish we would be able to decorate the other side of the wall too... I would add some additional ruins and lights here and there. And maybe something floating too...
    Options
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wish we would be able to decorate the other side of the wall too... I would add some additional ruins and lights here and there. And maybe something floating too...

You can.

I don't want to inflate @R_K's ego to the point he stops maintaining the addon and only attends celebrity events, but... One of the better features of Essential Housing Tools is that it holds an item as selected in places you couldn't otherwise. Such as outside zone walls and through impassable structures.

You could accomplish what you want anyway, it would just involve alot of item retrieving when repositioning.
    Options
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Literally, what happens if we choose to "Swim in Courtyard Lake"?
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
    Options
  • Alwayshappy
    Gargath wrote: »

You end up in a little vortex in the water (you can see the vortex in the last picture above). You don't see the swimming bit though, just another entrance to the house :)
    Options
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So cool, now maybe we should suggest @R_K ask for an airship home
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    but the thing is that that is in argonian architecture. I would like one of those in a dwemer homestead and those barriers as a separate furnishing that we can put in different houses
    Edited by Aliyavana on September 18, 2018 11:40PM
    Options
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    but the thing is that that is in argonian architecture. I would like one of those in a dwemer homestead and those barriers as a separate furnishing that we can put in different houses

Ah yes. My immediate thought on seeing this was: "I want to redecorate this room as a dwemer lab"
    Options
  • SenorCrouch
    SenorCrouch
    ✭✭✭
    Queue the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Water Temple theme.
    "What's the cross roads of Alessia Castle? I am trying to get pizza delivered."
    Options
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1b8b.gif

This house is an adventure.

Master Craftsman!
    Options
  • Grayfax
    Grayfax
    ✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »

Holy cow!!!! I missed that little prompt. That is an intriguing question!!! So far, I haven't seen anyone actually try that, but I'm not sure you could if you were just previewing.
    Options