The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are you interested in doing vTrials? Join Tipsy Trials!

CyberSkooma
CyberSkooma
✭✭✭✭✭
Tipsy Trials is currently recruiting new members to fill up spots! Our core team is full, but we're interested in signups, a newbiecrew, and a second core team.
We're a laid back, non-elitist vTrials guild but still push it for those clears.

If this is something that interests you, just comment here with your roles and whether or not you have prior experience in vet trials! I'll talk to you either in-game or get you into the discord to talk to you, look at a DPS parse(if necessary) and get you set up and ready to run.

Let me know what days you're available as well! [PC NA]

EDIT: Our guild can be very sarcastic and that's important to understand before you join! We don't want any bad feelings. Just have to realize people are messing around.
Edited by CyberSkooma on October 3, 2018 12:30AM
I play this game a little bit I guess
  • CloudyNights
    CloudyNights
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome brother
    Edited by CloudyNights on September 16, 2018 6:59PM
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Platform and time zone ?
    Beta tester November 2013
  • CyberSkooma
    CyberSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »
    Platform and time zone ?

PC NA. We run most of our trials at 8pm US EST, but again, trying to expand, so we might have other times opening.
    Edited by CyberSkooma on September 19, 2018 2:40AM
  • BennyButton
    BennyButton
    ✭✭✭✭
    What days do you run usually? I'm interested but have another guild I run with throughout the week!
  • CyberSkooma
    CyberSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What days do you run usually? I'm interested but have another guild I run with throughout the week!

Usually wed. and fri. at 8pm but it may be changing as we change up our schedule.
  • ShellaSunshine
    ShellaSunshine
    ✭✭✭
    PC-NA
    Breton Templar Healer / Argonian Warden Tank
    CP 550+ (unsure of actual level)
    Exp: have completed vHRC twice
    Avail: Fri/Sat/Sun anytime after 8pm EST (subject to change)

I've been looking for a while to do vCR for the perfected sets but finding a group has been really difficult. Most groups are either for normal runs or they already have the tank and healer spots taken. I have done vHRC and have completed it twice. I didn't even realize it was veteran til the end.

NOTE: Forum name same as ESO account name so please send invite (if available) to @ShellaSunshine
    Edited by ShellaSunshine on September 22, 2018 11:44AM
  • CyberSkooma
    CyberSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC-NA
    Breton Templar Healer / Argonian Warden Tank
    CP 550+ (unsure of actual level)
    Exp: have completed vHRC twice
    Avail: Fri/Sat/Sun anytime after 8pm EST (subject to change)

I've been looking for a while to do vCR for the perfected sets but finding a group has been really difficult. Most groups are either for normal runs or they already have the tank and healer spots taken. I have done vHRC and have completed it twice. I didn't even realize it was veteran til the end.

NOTE: Forum name same as ESO account name so please send invite (if available) to @ShellaSunshine

Invite sent
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Very interested in joining your guild. Have completed all craglorn trials HM, VAs, very familiar with all trials. Breton Templar healer CP 780+; just about all sets available, willing to contribute to a team and always willing to learn more. @Baybaeckz in the game will be looking forward to the invite if you feel we're possibly a good fit
  • CyberSkooma
    CyberSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very interested in joining your guild. Have completed all craglorn trials HM, VAs, very familiar with all trials. Breton Templar healer CP 780+; just about all sets available, willing to contribute to a team and always willing to learn more. @Baybaeckz in the game will be looking forward to the invite if you feel we're possibly a good fit

Welcome to Tipsy :)