Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need to buy Crafting Motif 47:

chaz
chaz
✭✭✭✭
Hello, any idea when the crown store will have Crafting Motif 47: Buoyant Armiger style ? I have a master writ and it's asking for the Jack and I can't find any guild in ttc with this specific Crafting Motif 47: Buoyant Armiger Jack .
Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Reapers Harvest Crown Crates, should be coming back sometime soon I would think. Buoyant Armiger motif was in them, and if I remember right you could buy the full motif for 100 Crown Gems, although it may have been 200.
    Edited by Runs on September 16, 2018 7:42AM
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Pwoo
    Pwoo
    ✭✭✭
    Did you search for Buoyant Armiger Chests? All 3 armor weights are in the same page. Just this one page is worth 70-90k though so unless you're swimming in gold it's honestly not a bad idea to buy the whole book with crowns or gems.
    PC EU - @Pwooo in game - chronic crafting writ doer
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »
    Reapers Harvest Crown Crates, should be coming back sometime soon I would think. Buoyant Armiger motif was in them, and if I remember right you could buy the full motif for 100 Crown Gems, although it may have been 200.

Ok, will watch for this. Thank you. Still in need tho LOL.
    Peebuzzle wrote: »
    Did you search for Buoyant Armiger Chests? All 3 armor weights are in the same page. Just this one page is worth 70-90k though so unless you're swimming in gold it's honestly not a bad idea to buy the whole book with crowns or gems.

Chest is heavy, I need jack for light clothing.
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    chaz wrote: »
    Peebuzzle wrote: »

Chest is heavy, I need jack for light clothing.

The motif page for chest will unlock all three weights - robe/jerkin (light), jack(medium) and cuirass (heavy). So you want to search for Buoyant Armiger Chests.
  • Aiko
    Aiko
    ✭✭✭
    There are no armor type specific motif pages.
    As already stated, the one for Chest will unlock Light, Medium and Heavy.
    Fast is fine, but accurate is final.